Promo My Home.TV Clips

A place to share sample video projects
MarkLarson
Casablanca Unit: Kron, Prestige

Promo My Home.TV Clips

Post by MarkLarson »

We have been at it for quite some time. We specialize in premier properties, home, hotels, etc. We have a worldwide reach. Here is both of our websites. Hope you like the clips. We have been using Casablanca for about 3 years. We have specialized equipment for shooting properties. Aerial Poles, Helicopters, Jibs, Stabilizers Etc.

http://www.promomyhome.tv click on the videos tab when you get there... Model Home #115 has many features.

http://promomyhome.com

http://www.promomyhotel.com
MarkLarson

Re: Promo My Home.TV Clips

Post by MarkLarson »

Here is a short 1 Minute Full of some of our projects. It's our 2008 Commercial. Turn Up Your Speakers ! Enjoy. It's all Casa !

http://www.promomy.com/media/41/Promo_My_Home/
Sincerely, Mark Larson
PromoMyHome.Com
PromoMyHome.TV
PromoMyHotel.Com
CKNewman
Casablanca Unit: Windows computer with Bogart SE 13.3, Arabesk 7, Audio Effects Pack v1.2b, Motion 3D XL-1 Pack 1, Sentry HD-Backup, Disk Juggler, Power Key, Aspector, Chromit, Effects Pack 8, Effect Pack 9, PiP Studio 3, Time-X, Ultimate Spice Box HD, Slivers, PIP Studio 4 ; Older windows computer with Bogart 8.4, Arabesk 7; Kron Plus with SE 8.3, most Generation 2 software except for CB Paint, Columbus, titling add-ons, and graphics symbols. Various TVs and a Kenner Give-A-Show Projector

Post by CKNewman »

I just watched the "We've got the spirit" promo. Wow! Beautiful work - all aspects look like high-end industrial shooting and editing. One question, how did you get the "tiled" segment to zoom in and out to the original clip? I know Edius can do it but I didn't think the Casablanca could.

P.S. Don't tell me you guys did the singing too!
Craig Newman
MarkLarson

Post by MarkLarson »

Craig try and be a little more specific about the exact spot. I assume it is when it goes from the frame to tiled frame. Take the first clip and go build a frame around it. Then I used a tiled zoom out to the same clip. I think thats what your referring to. This is a licensed piece of music. We do music but not this piece. We liked the piece of music for our concept so there was no reason to redo what what already there. Sometimes it pays to not do everything. But we did a four hour "History Channel" world premier called "The Untold Story" Battle of the Little Bighorn" Which was the most watched shows ever on the History Channel according to the producer. This was groundbreaking for me as a musician. I spent the better part of ten years working on the 6 CDs it took to produce. We are working on a new video with the Casablanca. We would like it to be for promotional reasons. We are waiting to see if we want to get the new Casablanca because we really need it for web viewing. The reason is simple. With all the output options this would solve everything. I am hoping that we can go ahead and purchase the new unit but would like to make sure everything is going to work for us here. We have over a hundred thousand cds out there and what we want is the ring tones and flash pieces to be able to get out there.
Sincerely, Mark Larson
PromoMyHome.Com
PromoMyHome.TV
PromoMyHotel.Com
TimKennelly
Casablanca Unit: No Casablanca unit currently.

Post by TimKennelly »

Craig,

The transition you are referring to is Megazoom and has been available to us for years.

It is in the Effects Collection 3 pak.
My mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
At school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I said “happy" and they told me I didn’t understand the question.
I told them they didn’t understand life.

Tim Kennelly