Clark Gardens Commercial Ad

A place to share sample video projects
JBrooks
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca 4 Studio Pro Ultra, Panasonic AG-DVX200 HD/4K Camera, GoPro Hero 2 and Hero 4 Black, Sony and Azden UHF Wireless Mics, Manfrotto 509 HD Pro Tripods, LitePanel Pro Camera Light, iKan 508B LED Portable Light kits.

Clark Gardens Commercial Ad

Post by JBrooks »

Here is another :30 sec. commercial ad I have just completed for a Botanical Park Event next month. It will start airing on Time-Warner cable in Abilene, Weatherford, and Ft.worth, Texas area next Monday-Sunday on the HGTV network.

Link: http://vimeo.com/3771849

Thanks,

Joel Brooks
Moments in Time Video
http://www.mitvideoproductions.com
Joel Brooks
MIT Video Productions
Macrosystem Americas Dealer
www.mitvideoproductions.com
jbrooks@mitvideoproductions.com
817-771-8347
ChrisStone
Casablanca Unit: Renommee Plus w/SE8 and all software

Re: Clark Gardens Commercial Ad

Post by ChrisStone »

Nice Joel

I was going to post commercials on Vimeo, password protected, so my clients could see them in better quality than emailing them. But Vimeo makes a big statement about not putting up any commercials. Have you not had any problems with that?
Chris Stone
Etched In Stone Video Productions
Renommee + SE9, All software, Panasonic AF100 Panasonic AG-160,
Adobe Production Suite CS6
Member # 5
JBrooks
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca 4 Studio Pro Ultra, Panasonic AG-DVX200 HD/4K Camera, GoPro Hero 2 and Hero 4 Black, Sony and Azden UHF Wireless Mics, Manfrotto 509 HD Pro Tripods, LitePanel Pro Camera Light, iKan 508B LED Portable Light kits.

Post by JBrooks »

Chris,

Thanks. No, I have not had any issues with posting this spot. I just signed up with vimeo today. If it becomes an issue, I will just go back to my Youtube account for future project postings.

Joel
Joel Brooks
MIT Video Productions
817-771-8347
TomHajewski
Casablanca Unit: Prestige with most of the software. SE 7.

Post by TomHajewski »

Very nice, Joel. How long does it take you to shoot a commercial like that? Do you write the script? And, if so, do you write it first and then shoot the video to fill in behind the narrative?

I know it takes a lot more effort than most people would think.

Thanks, Joel.
Tom Hajewski
JBrooks

Post by JBrooks »

Tom,

Thank you. I shoot the content first according to the customer's request, then they give me a script wich is basically an outline, that is usually too long, then I re-word it to where it can be narrated whithin 30 seconds. The rest is up to me and my Casablanca to getter-done...

Joel
Joel Brooks
MIT Video Productions
817-771-8347
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Post by LouBruno »

Professional. EX-1?
JBrooks wrote:Tom,

Thank you. I shoot the content first according to the customer's request, then they give me a script wich is basically an outline, that is usually too long, then I re-word it to where it can be narrated whithin 30 seconds. The rest is up to me and my Casablanca to getter-done...

Joel
JBrooks

Post by JBrooks »

Yes. The ad was produced with my EX1. I really like this camera. I know MS is continuing to tweak the support we already have in our Cassies.

Joel
Joel Brooks
MIT Video Productions
817-771-8347