Good tune

A place to share sample video projects
Charles
Casablanca Unit: S6000 Effects 1,2,3,5,7,8 Blue Box World,
Arabesk 6.0a , Bogart 5.5c Disc Transfer 1.2

Good tune

Post by Charles »

Don't know what this was edited on but saw it on another forum and thought it brilliant :D
http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2539741
Regards
Charles
TimKennelly
Casablanca Unit: No Casablanca unit currently.

Re: Good tune

Post by TimKennelly »

Yes, this synchronized song played/sung in multiple locations seems to be all the rage and I find it really neat.

A personal favorite of these which stirs up my patriotism can be viewed/heard here:

http://www.bornagainamerican.org/

The first of these I saw/heard was One Love which starts incredibly slow and almost lost my attention before it really got started so if you like this playing/singing across diverse geographical boundaries be patient with this one as it really kicks into gear at the forty-one second point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xjPODksI08
My mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
At school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I said “happy" and they told me I didn’t understand the question.
I told them they didn’t understand life.

Tim Kennelly
Charles
Casablanca Unit: S6000 Effects 1,2,3,5,7,8 Blue Box World,
Arabesk 6.0a , Bogart 5.5c Disc Transfer 1.2

Post by Charles »

Both good examples Tim enjoyed them both,if i wasn't 100% Scottish i might have transferred to the USA
Regards
Charles
BarbaraPrestwood
Casablanca Unit: Original Cassie purchased in 1999
Kron purchased in June 2001 (without dvd burner)
Just recently upgraded from OS4 to OS7

Post by BarbaraPrestwood »

Tim, these were great videos...thanks for sharing

;)
Barbara Prestwood
Isaac Video - Conover, NC
http://www.isaacvideo.com
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Post by LouBruno »

All outstanding!!!
TomHajewski
Casablanca Unit: Prestige with most of the software. SE 7.

Post by TomHajewski »

Thanks, Tim and Charles, for sharing these and educating me on this style. I really like it and these were wonderful examples.

Tim, no matter what new item someone comes up with, you've already been there, done it! :D You never cease to amaze me with how much you know, even though I believe you have encyclopedic knowledge about anything involving video. Surely there must be 36 hours in your days, not 24 like the rest of us mortals! :D
Tom Hajewski
TimKennelly
Casablanca Unit: No Casablanca unit currently.

Post by TimKennelly »

Wow, thanks Tom, although I don't know about encyclopedic knowledge, but seriously, there is only 24 hours in your day? ;)

I hope you are planning and gearing up to attend MGT 10, we had a blast there, but missed your presence at the breakfast chats and such.
My mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
At school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I said “happy" and they told me I didn’t understand the question.
I told them they didn’t understand life.

Tim Kennelly
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Post by LouBruno »

Tim is an absolutely Brilliant person.............................and I am not tryinng to be funny.
TomHajewski wrote:Thanks, Tim and Charles, for sharing these and educating me on this style. I really like it and these were wonderful examples.

Tim, no matter what new item someone comes up with, you've already been there, done it! :D You never cease to amaze me with how much you know, even though I believe you have encyclopedic knowledge about anything involving video. Surely there must be 36 hours in your days, not 24 like the rest of us mortals! :D