I got Bored

A place to share sample video projects
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

I got Bored

Post by LouBruno »

Too cold and record snowfall made me think of better days with warm weather.

Took some vacation footage from Virginia Beach and slapped together a short video. I contacted http://www.Videomytown.com and will also place it on their new site.

Home Camera : CANON HFS 11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elL-fm-GSg4

I used Twixtor and BB World within the video. Look for the FISH WIPE on the end....
CKNewman
Casablanca Unit: Windows computer with Bogart SE 13.3, Arabesk 7, Audio Effects Pack v1.2b, Motion 3D XL-1 Pack 1, Sentry HD-Backup, Disk Juggler, Power Key, Aspector, Chromit, Effects Pack 8, Effect Pack 9, PiP Studio 3, Time-X, Ultimate Spice Box HD, Slivers, PIP Studio 4 ; Older windows computer with Bogart 8.4, Arabesk 7; Kron Plus with SE 8.3, most Generation 2 software except for CB Paint, Columbus, titling add-ons, and graphics symbols. Various TVs and a Kenner Give-A-Show Projector

Re: I got Bored

Post by CKNewman »

I think it was warm and sunny up here once upon a time.... Something called su... sum... something. The Beach Boys used to sing songs about it. Anyway it was a long time ago and I'm not sure it's coming back again. But thank you for that video!

Am I imagining it or is Twixtor really smoother and more detailed than Motion Perfect? And how did you create that one scene with a red background and blue dots moving in a pulsating circle?

How would you make the audio during the fish wipe pan from left to right?
Craig Newman
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Post by LouBruno »

Twixtor is perhaps the best software put out by MSUS. I really enjoy the slow-mo compared to Motion perfect.

I used various filters from the filter pack to warm up some of the scenes.

The moving dots is another excellent piece of software: ANIM X.

I also coupled the above with the VACATION graphics and Border X HD.

Lastly, the fish was from my Hotcakes collection-used Blue Box World and the audio was enhanced from LEFT to RIGHT using SURROUND SOUND AUDIO PACK settings. The audio sound "awesome" with my stereo system with the sound actually coming from the REAR speakers to the front speakers.

MUSIC: Music2Hues which is sold by MSUS. I believe there is a special sale going on.

Where is the SUN?

CKNewman wrote:I think it was warm and sunny up here once upon a time.... Something called su... sum... something. The Beach Boys used to sing songs about it. Anyway it was a long time ago and I'm not sure it's coming back again. But thank you for that video!

Am I imagining it or is Twixtor really smoother and more detailed than Motion Perfect? And how did you create that one scene with a red background and blue dots moving in a pulsating circle?

How would you make the audio during the fish wipe pan from left to right?
flvideo
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 6.1 for windows, Renommee, Avio pro, and a cassie classic
2 Sony PD170s, 2 panasonic dvx100s, 1 JVC DV300, 1 sony DCRhc42
1 panasonicpvGS120

Post by flvideo »

Good looking piece Lou. I sometimes wish I had the luxury of being bored. Oh by the way I found the sun. Its down here in Florida. LOL! Bob..
TimKennelly
Casablanca Unit: No Casablanca unit currently.

Post by TimKennelly »

It wasn't when I was down there for two weeks a week ago (the sun).

So I believe that to be a Floridian spawned urban legend myth perpetrated on the unsuspecting country in a desperate bid to uphold the tourist industry the state needs to stay open. 8-)
My mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
At school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I said “happy" and they told me I didn’t understand the question.
I told them they didn’t understand life.

Tim Kennelly
flvideo
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 6.1 for windows, Renommee, Avio pro, and a cassie classic
2 Sony PD170s, 2 panasonic dvx100s, 1 JVC DV300, 1 sony DCRhc42
1 panasonicpvGS120

Post by flvideo »

Tim You left the door open when you left. This morning it was 70 and the sun was shining and tonight it is 49. Whats up with that. I think we've got a few too many yankees. LOL!