Canon 7D & 5D Mark II

A place to share sample video projects
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Re: Canon 7D & 5D Mark II

Post by LouBruno »

Nice work,

Stunning video.....bride too.
SYLRENAUD
Casablanca Unit: 2/S4100 1/S6000 Bogart SE 5, Arabesk 5
most all of the software on all 3 units.
We shoot everything with HDSLR's.
Four Canon 5d mark II and one 7d.

Post by SYLRENAUD »

2014 was a crazy year, including this party we went too where a wedding broke out !
No sleep till 2016 ;p

https://vimeo.com/125732080
Franklinbencosme
Casablanca Unit: B4 WINDOWS main edit system S-6000 as BACKUP and old tapes edit

Post by Franklinbencosme »

Amigoooo GREAT DIFFERENT trailer !!!,I love the quality and COLORS of the video,the PIG SHOOT,amazing,hahahahaha!
Keep POSTING more videos !! ;)

Best Franklin
SYLRENAUD

Post by SYLRENAUD »

After 5 yrs I'm still shooting with multiple 5d MarkII's and one 7d and I'm still editing with my three S4100's.
Now that TWIXTOR is working properly in Progressive mode (thanks for the heads up Franklin !)
I can be even more precise with my edit cuts set to the proper rhythm and pace of a full wedding film.
Even stretching a scene a few frames makes a huge difference to me.

Thank you Macrosystem for addressing this issue.

Here is our latest work: https://vimeo.com/147896512

Syl
Franklinbencosme
Casablanca Unit: B4 WINDOWS main edit system S-6000 as BACKUP and old tapes edit

Woooo SYL !! another AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL video !!, I love the MOBI shoots during the hockey game !! love the slow motion that now it works(not over use) 8-)
for progressive video(flash sometimes are a pain :( ), the sound is EXCELLENT and the quality video is full of details and sharp !!(DSLR CAMERA ROCKS) :P

Thanks for your time posting this video, we learn more and more every time you post !!

The best 4 you amigo !!! ..Franklin :D
bethklinger
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 4 Windows only! B4W in Casablanca Studio Ultra i7 6700K Intel (R) HD Graphics 530 (31.101.2111), NVIDIA GForce GTX1060 (30.0.15.1694) 6GB, Photopia Creator, Premiere Pro, Photoshop CS6, 2 Lumix G85 DSLR, 1 Lumix G9 DSLR, 2 Vizio 1920x1080 P 42" 4K monitor. LG Ultra HD BR Player UBK 80, LG HD BR Player & Power DVD 21.

Post by bethklinger »

Syl, your videos never fail! Your couples are lucky to have someone with such amazing talent, both in shooting and editing. Sensitive and Robust all at the same time! Whenever I see one, I say to myself if I had another daughter getting married ... YOU would be it! Wishing you and your family a very Happy Holiday Season!

Beth Klinger
SYLRENAUD

Post by SYLRENAUD »

That's so nice of you to say that Beth.
Happy belated New Year ! All the best !!

Syl
SYLRENAUD

Post by SYLRENAUD »

Again thank you MS for making Twixtor work in P mode.
So much more flexibility in editing now. This is what I was waiting for.
The interface on these machines are so easy to use.

For instance in this montage the only effects I've used are very simple:
Control Color, Control Image and Twixtor and the audio interface that's basically it.

Italian wedding Opera in 3 movements !!!
https://vimeo.com/153704961
Franklinbencosme

SYl !! just wwwooooo what AMAZING and well done video !!!,LOVE the beginning from Italian music(Lou Bruno land :) ) the MOVI shoots during the
reception and when the bride was coming out the church,wooooo EXCELLENT,the music MIX and like always THE GOOD COLORS in this video was
great !! once again BRAVO !!!! SYL :D
CKNewman
Casablanca Unit: Windows computer with Bogart SE 13.3, Arabesk 7, Audio Effects Pack v1.2b, Motion 3D XL-1 Pack 1, Sentry HD-Backup, Disk Juggler, Power Key, Aspector, Chromit, Effects Pack 8, Effect Pack 9, PiP Studio 3, Time-X, Ultimate Spice Box HD, Slivers, PIP Studio 4 ; Older windows computer with Bogart 8.4, Arabesk 7; Kron Plus with SE 8.3, most Generation 2 software except for CB Paint, Columbus, titling add-ons, and graphics symbols. Various TVs and a Kenner Give-A-Show Projector

Post by CKNewman »

Nicely done, Syl! Your camera work and your editing style work together very well! I'm curious how you kept the camera level in the shot where the camera is held high while moving around the edge of the dance floor and also where the camera is low shooting up at several points. What kind of lens were you using - how wide?
Craig Newman