D-Day 44

A place to share sample video projects
dereksmith
Casablanca Unit: AVIO pro

Re: D-Day 44

Post by dereksmith »

Sorry Tim1 I can only plead old age for my oversight.Collected new glasses yesterday. Cost £170 ($350?). Not as good as the old ones!!! How do i increase the size of the print on this new site?
Steve what dvds do you have .I do not have a record of what i sent you.Please try and give me a time scale of the footage you want.for example august 1944 or earlier 1945. Perhaps special battles etc Regards to you both. Derek.
TimKennelly
Casablanca Unit: No Casablanca unit currently.

Post by TimKennelly »

Well that is controlled by your monitor resolution and text size setting in general as I do not believe this website has individual text sizing.

Just go to the top toolbar, View, Text Size and set it higher than whatever setting you have it now.
My mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
At school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I said “happy" and they told me I didn’t understand the question.
I told them they didn’t understand life.

Tim Kennelly
Steve
Casablanca Unit: Renommee Plus-SE 8.1 and S-6000-Bogart 4.1g

Post by Steve »

Derek,

You sent me the "From D-Day to Paris 6th. June 1944". The DVD was 49:37 in length. My father-in-Law was a crew member on a landing craft #16 from APA 33 (Bayfield). Anything you have concerning the landing of troops or any video of ships during June 1944. Thanks

Steve
Steve Houck
shouck2@aol.com
S6000 & Renommee Plus
Bogart 4.1g & SE 8.1-Arabesk 4.0-
dereksmith

Post by dereksmith »

Steve. will incude 45 min footage of the period your dad wants . Derek.
dereksmith

Post by dereksmith »

Sorry Steve i should have said father in law!
dereksmith

Post by dereksmith »

Have today tuesday PM airmailed all US orders. In due course please let me have some feedback. Regards . Derek.
CKNewman
Casablanca Unit: Windows computer with Bogart SE 13.3, Arabesk 7, Audio Effects Pack v1.2b, Motion 3D XL-1 Pack 1, Sentry HD-Backup, Disk Juggler, Power Key, Aspector, Chromit, Effects Pack 8, Effect Pack 9, PiP Studio 3, Time-X, Ultimate Spice Box HD, Slivers, PIP Studio 4 ; Older windows computer with Bogart 8.4, Arabesk 7; Kron Plus with SE 8.3, most Generation 2 software except for CB Paint, Columbus, titling add-ons, and graphics symbols. Various TVs and a Kenner Give-A-Show Projector

Post by CKNewman »

How do i increase the size of the print on this new site?
There is a control built into the bulletin board software that toggles through three sizes of the fonts. It is on the same line as Board index ‹ Casablanca Editing Systems ‹ Questions, How Tos and Tips. All the way to the right of the same line is a capital A with up and down arrows. I always thought it referred to alphabetizing the order of something, but I just experimented with it and found that clicking on it changes the size of the text.
Craig Newman
dereksmith

Post by dereksmith »

Thanks Craig. That helped a lot. Derek.
TimKennelly
Casablanca Unit: No Casablanca unit currently.

Post by TimKennelly »

Nice find Craig.
My mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
At school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I said “happy" and they told me I didn’t understand the question.
I told them they didn’t understand life.

Tim Kennelly
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Post by LouBruno »

Hi Dereck,

What a great video. I watched it twice. The "dead-cat" really worked well as the audio was perfect w/o any wind noise. I was able to watch this PAL version on a cheap DVD player and not PS3....go figure. Anyway, I made a copy for my friend as his father-in-law collects WW 2 era and military Jeeps.

Again....very enjoyable and great video composition.