After 6 years of just writing screamplays...

A place to share sample video projects
stonepatterson
Casablanca Unit: S6000 (40 software pkgs. from AkabaHD to Twixter) 2 OLD firewire Casablanca Classics (fully-loaded). Hoping eventually for the perfect camera (sometime before I die of old age). Sony 96GB HDR-PJ790. Several lighting & audio recording systems. A very old, 2006 MacPro tower 4TB hard drive & 30GB memory. More LCD monitors, TVs, tripods and misc. equipment then I want to admit to.

After 6 years of just writing screamplays...

Post by stonepatterson »

After All Hallow's Eve, going to make some new (and hopefully improved) 'haunted movie' shorts. Don't claim to be good at it, but all involved in the past projects do have a lot of fun... while we learn a lot in the process. Been 6 years since being behind the camera, hope not rusted out & it is still fun.

In the glory of Halloween, for the first time -- putting up some old shorts made a while back... if you have the time... shot in a total of 24 hours without electricity or proper lighting... in a vacant building...

http://www.youtube.com/user/stonepatterson

Hope you will view and enjoy... I did several of these weekend ghost stories... think I should do more? Comments welcome...
Hoping to own a Sony NEX-FS100UK to shoot new movies with... COMMENTS on camera selection?
Volker
Casablanca Unit: equipment: Sony HDR-XR520, Sony RX10, GoPro Hero1, Actionpro X7, Canon Ixus 70, 2xEnterprise MAX with Bogart SE 5/6, Samsung 42" FullHD LCD, Samsung 22" DVI Monitor, Samsung 22" HDMI TV Monitor

Re: After 6 years of just writing screamplays...

Post by Volker »

I like it! Thanks for sharing.

And I would love to see some "outtakes" or "bloopers" :evil:
More please! :mrgreen:

Volker
Volker Hill - Germany