Reina's 11th BD Party Highlights

A place to share sample video projects
JBrooks
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca 4 Studio Pro Ultra, Panasonic AG-DVX200 HD/4K Camera, GoPro Hero 2 and Hero 4 Black, Sony and Azden UHF Wireless Mics, Manfrotto 509 HD Pro Tripods, LitePanel Pro Camera Light, iKan 508B LED Portable Light kits.

Reina's 11th BD Party Highlights

Post by JBrooks »

This is my daughter's 11th BD party highlights. I used the Sony MHS-TS20 HD pocket cam to shoot the indoor shots at the restaurant, and my Sony EX1 for the outdoor shots. As her Father, I must say this was a great party. Enjoy your kids as much as you can. They grow up way too fast.

Edited with the S-4100 V3.6c

Joel Brooks
MIT Video http://youtu.be/ZaUMX2xi7zY
Joel Brooks
MIT Video Productions
Macrosystem Americas Dealer
www.mitvideoproductions.com
jbrooks@mitvideoproductions.com
817-771-8347
yennyb
Casablanca Unit: Renommee Plus

Re: Reina's 11th BD Party Highlights

Post by yennyb »

Very nicely done, Joel.

One thing I noticed was during any movement, there was a sort of shimmering waviness ( don't know how else to describe it).
Perhaps it's just in my computer. Have you noticed anything like that ?

Len
JBrooks
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca 4 Studio Pro Ultra, Panasonic AG-DVX200 HD/4K Camera, GoPro Hero 2 and Hero 4 Black, Sony and Azden UHF Wireless Mics, Manfrotto 509 HD Pro Tripods, LitePanel Pro Camera Light, iKan 508B LED Portable Light kits.

Post by JBrooks »

Len,

Thank you. I think the waving shimmer your referring to is the auto focus (no manual available) from the Sony micro pocket cam. It takes decent video and has a pretty good steady shot, but the auto focus adjusts alot. This cam was used only in the first few moving van shots and the dark images in the restaurant. The rest of the footage was shot with my $10,000 dollar Sony XDCAM EX1 HD cam.

Joel
Joel Brooks
MIT Video Productions
817-771-8347
yennyb
Casablanca Unit: Renommee Plus

Post by yennyb »

Thanks Joel,

I think I know why I saw the shimmering I was mentioning.

Your YouTube video is set at 480P, and I made the mistake of putting it up to 1080P, but that just created the shimmering.
So I watched it again, and didn't alter the resolution from 480P, and there was absolutely no shimmering even in the low light shots.
It all looked beautiful.
So the moral is, don't alter the resolution setting.

Will you be attending Jim's MGT in March ?

Len
JBrooks

Post by JBrooks »

Len,

I really would like to be at the 2012 MGT, but I do not have the budget to do so. I really love flying and traveling, so maybe there will be future opportunities.

Joel
Joel Brooks
MIT Video Productions
817-771-8347