Peach Festival Promo

A place to share sample video projects
JBrooks
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca 4 Studio Pro Ultra, Panasonic AG-DVX200 HD/4K Camera, GoPro Hero 2 and Hero 4 Black, Sony and Azden UHF Wireless Mics, Manfrotto 509 HD Pro Tripods, LitePanel Pro Camera Light, iKan 508B LED Portable Light kits.

Peach Festival Promo

Post by JBrooks »

Hi Cassie friends,

Just finished this short promo video of the annual Parker County Peach Festival in Weatherford, TX (my home town) for the Chamber of Commerce. This is the largest event of the year in Weatherford. It attracts some 50,000 plus people from around the country. Shot with the Sony EX1 & edited on the trusty Casablanca S-4100.

http://youtu.be/PXPrf14RMsg?hd=1
Joel Brooks
MIT Video Productions
Macrosystem Americas Dealer
www.mitvideoproductions.com
jbrooks@mitvideoproductions.com
817-771-8347
stonepatterson
Casablanca Unit: S6000 (40 software pkgs. from AkabaHD to Twixter) 2 OLD firewire Casablanca Classics (fully-loaded). Hoping eventually for the perfect camera (sometime before I die of old age). Sony 96GB HDR-PJ790. Several lighting & audio recording systems. A very old, 2006 MacPro tower 4TB hard drive & 30GB memory. More LCD monitors, TVs, tripods and misc. equipment then I want to admit to.

Re: Peach Festival Promo

Post by stonepatterson »

Nice work.

I would have used tripod with camera-attached more, also used camera-on-tripod raised over-my-head for high-angle shots... loved the in-the-cooler shots and low-angle, hand-held shots that only a small camera can give... nice clean movement on the hand-held. Would have also used a fill light on a few of the shots for accents. The twixter was nice spot. Pacing was excellent. Yeah, made me want to got to the peach fest!
JBrooks
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca 4 Studio Pro Ultra, Panasonic AG-DVX200 HD/4K Camera, GoPro Hero 2 and Hero 4 Black, Sony and Azden UHF Wireless Mics, Manfrotto 509 HD Pro Tripods, LitePanel Pro Camera Light, iKan 508B LED Portable Light kits.

Re: Peach Festival Promo

Post by JBrooks »

Hi Stone,

I appreciate the comments. Thanks for the tip on using high angle with a raised tripod. I will remember that next time.
I have used that trick before at a wedding once.

It was a very hot day & I was melting.

I appreciate it.
Joel Brooks
MIT Video Productions
Macrosystem Americas Dealer
www.mitvideoproductions.com
jbrooks@mitvideoproductions.com
817-771-8347