Polished Play it Forward Video

A place to share sample video projects
chetdavis
Site Admin
Casablanca Unit: S-4000 PRO, Renommee Plus, Liberty Plus

Re: Polished Play it Forward Video

Post by chetdavis »

yes I am afraid the Vimeo hosted video hiccups for me too :cry: The YouTube video plays more cleanly for me.

By the way, Chris - has Dick Clark Entertainment got ahold of you yet for some music video talent work? They contacted me after they saw some music video online, only stipulation was I had to also get my co-singer and that fabulous harmonica player to sign along with me - and I think they are both touring the 'Continent' :lol:

Regards,
Chet
Chet Davis
Vice-President, Marketing & Sales
MacroSystem US
http://www.macrosystem.us
Office 303.801.1056
Bobbie
Casablanca Unit: S4000, 3 Solitaires OS 9 (8), Arabesk 4, most all software, 2 Avios

Post by Bobbie »

Wow Chris, I would try to 're-install Vimeo' this is the first I have heard of any trouble watching videos on Vimeo. Don Simmons and I use it almost DAILY to send video clips to each other and no problems at all, and have not heard of any other problems with any videos. I think the quality is way better and it starts INSTANTLY, no waiting at all, I really like it..hmmmmm
Bobbie :?
ChrisStone
Casablanca Unit: Renommee Plus w/SE8 and all software

Post by ChrisStone »

Chet
As a matter of fact I was going to audition for the annual Atlanta "cheese" festival, but they already had Micheal Bolten signed. :D
Chris Stone
Etched In Stone Video Productions
Renommee + SE9, All software, Panasonic AF100 Panasonic AG-160,
Adobe Production Suite CS6
Member # 5
ChrisStone
Casablanca Unit: Renommee Plus w/SE8 and all software

Post by ChrisStone »

Well I went back to vimeo and played "Play it Forward" again, and it worked flawlessly. Go figure :?: :?:
Chris Stone
Etched In Stone Video Productions
Renommee + SE9, All software, Panasonic AF100 Panasonic AG-160,
Adobe Production Suite CS6
Member # 5
PaulBusta
Casablanca Unit: S4000Pro & Bogart V2.1e OS, with much software.

Post by PaulBusta »

Hi Bobbie, it's the same thing, the Polished Play it Forward is there but it's grayed out and no box is displayed under it for me to type in. Looks like I'm SOL :cry: And Congratulations on having Dick Clark Entertainment interested in your work. Hope you remember us little guys when you hit the big time :D
Paul Busta

P.A.B. Digital Video Productions
S4000Pro & Bogart V2.1e OS with much software.
Casablanca user since 1997.
Bobbie
Casablanca Unit: S4000, 3 Solitaires OS 9 (8), Arabesk 4, most all software, 2 Avios

Post by Bobbie »

Paul:
You have just won THE TERROR OF THE INTERNET EXPERIENCE PRIZE!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! If you email me your SNAIL MAIL address, I will gladly send you an EXCLUSIVE PERSONALLY MADE ORIGINAL DVD COPY of Polished Play it Forward!!!!! Hurry this offer expires in ten days! You may click on my email symbol on the right of this message to contact me. Again congratulations on your Internet Terror Experience!
Bobbie :)
PaulBusta
Casablanca Unit: S4000Pro & Bogart V2.1e OS, with much software.

Post by PaulBusta »

:D :D :D ...I WON!!! I WON!!! This is the first time I've ever won anything, well not counting that $100 million Power Ball that is.:D :D No seriously Bobbie thank you so much for the offer. The way people have been talking about it I really felt like I was missing something special and I'm sure it is. All I can think of is that it's my ISP that's causing the problem. One of these days I'll have to join the 21st century and get high speed service :D

I'll email you and Thank You again.

Paul
Paul Busta

P.A.B. Digital Video Productions
S4000Pro & Bogart V2.1e OS with much software.
Casablanca user since 1997.