Got a few minutes? Comments?

A place to share sample video projects
stonepatterson
Casablanca Unit: S6000 (40 software pkgs. from AkabaHD to Twixter) 2 OLD firewire Casablanca Classics (fully-loaded). Hoping eventually for the perfect camera (sometime before I die of old age). Sony 96GB HDR-PJ790. Several lighting & audio recording systems. A very old, 2006 MacPro tower 4TB hard drive & 30GB memory. More LCD monitors, TVs, tripods and misc. equipment then I want to admit to.

Got a few minutes? Comments?

Post by stonepatterson »

Okay. Put this up a few minutes ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kPm_xS5PuQ If you have a few minutes -- watch and review. Suggestions? Comments? You are the first to view. See it on 1080 or 720 if you can.

Note 1, the S6000 rated the 1080 30p video footage at 61.7 Mbps. The S6000 BluRay's are beautiful!
Note 2, photos were set up on Photoshop (MacPro), cleaned and formatted then transffered by thumb drive to the S6000. Was very easy, but the cleaning of the photos took hours each! Far too long. Spent 3 months on photos...
Note 3, the interview clips were all shot in DVcam, with two side by side shots reduced using PIP, that blended together to give a 1080 30P cinemascope 'look'. Time consuming but very effective.

Feel free to offer ideas, suggestions and comments. You are the first to view.

One of these days, if I am lucky, I'll be able to afford an EX3 to shoot with!
stonepatterson
Casablanca Unit: S6000 (40 software pkgs. from AkabaHD to Twixter) 2 OLD firewire Casablanca Classics (fully-loaded). Hoping eventually for the perfect camera (sometime before I die of old age). Sony 96GB HDR-PJ790. Several lighting & audio recording systems. A very old, 2006 MacPro tower 4TB hard drive & 30GB memory. More LCD monitors, TVs, tripods and misc. equipment then I want to admit to.

Re: Got a few minutes? Comments?

Post by stonepatterson »

Well, 'drat'! Had to redo the edit and there were glitches in the download. Fixed it and the new site is at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQQYYlRNJng.

If you have comments on how to make this 9 minutes better, really would appreciate them. Not a know it all. Learn from doing. You know the roll of it. Thanks for your time and suggestions...
Charles
Casablanca Unit: S6000 Effects 1,2,3,5,7,8 Blue Box World,
Arabesk 6.0a , Bogart 5.5c Disc Transfer 1.2

Re: Got a few minutes? Comments?

Post by Charles »

No comments on how to improve but what i can say is any family getting there own version better have some hankies nearby really enjoyed it.
Regards
Charles