Spent forever on this...

A place to share sample video projects
stonepatterson
Casablanca Unit: S6000 (40 software pkgs. from AkabaHD to Twixter) 2 OLD firewire Casablanca Classics (fully-loaded). Hoping eventually for the perfect camera (sometime before I die of old age). Sony 96GB HDR-PJ790. Several lighting & audio recording systems. A very old, 2006 MacPro tower 4TB hard drive & 30GB memory. More LCD monitors, TVs, tripods and misc. equipment then I want to admit to.

Spent forever on this...

Post by stonepatterson »

Spent over a month on this so far... still not sure I have it correct. Video is under 3 minutes. Copy is quick to read and exact. Photos were a must so I sweetened them with photoshop. I have put long hours into this... Now contacting Haunts, Haunters and Haunt FX manufacturers... looks like no luck with Kickstarter project... even though the Haunted Attraction Industry and Facebook Horror Fans gave the project a thumbs up when I was polishing the page. Am I just destined to fail? Beating my head against the wall. Thought this was a great idea!

Now I am mailing this out by E-mail to many:

On July 29, at 7 P.M., I launched the [url]Kickstarter proposal to fund Haunt ... & Haunting[/url]. If the project is funded, I will do a series of documentaries about the Haunted Attraction Industry. If you get the time, check it out on Kickstarter. I am interested in your opinion and hope that you will support the project.

Happy Haunting,

Don Patterson
ihaunt@att.net

Oh well... any comments? On the copy? On the video?
stonepatterson
Casablanca Unit: S6000 (40 software pkgs. from AkabaHD to Twixter) 2 OLD firewire Casablanca Classics (fully-loaded). Hoping eventually for the perfect camera (sometime before I die of old age). Sony 96GB HDR-PJ790. Several lighting & audio recording systems. A very old, 2006 MacPro tower 4TB hard drive & 30GB memory. More LCD monitors, TVs, tripods and misc. equipment then I want to admit to.

Re: Spent forever on this...

Post by stonepatterson »

The URL didn't work above... here it is -- http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sto ... d-haunting