Ga Botanical Gardens Sony HXR-NX# test

A place to share sample video projects
BobFoster
Casablanca Unit: Foster, Georgia video Productions, Inc
Bishop, GA Karat X2, Bogart 5.6
Most all software, 2X Sony HVR-NX3 Sony HVR-A1U, Sony PD-170/150, Sony HVR Z5U, 3 - Canopus ADVC500 converter, 2 x HXR-NX3 Sony Cameras

Ga Botanical Gardens Sony HXR-NX# test

Post by BobFoster »

The link below will take you to a Vimeo video 1:40 of some footage shot with my new Sony HXR-NX3 camera. A couple of my favorite features are the 3 zoom options. 1. Normal analog glass lens zoom, 2 nearly worthless digital zoom and 3 the new "Clear Image" zoom. The std zoom is 20X. The clear Image goes from 20 X to 40 X. The camera creates new pixels based on surrounding pixels as it digitally zooms in. The second feature I like is the 3 CMOS imagers with each one dedicated to red, green, or blue. Great natural colors. Another feature not yet useable on the Bogart system is the HDMI 4.2.2 output directly from the CMOS imagers. It requires a standalone recorder such as Atmos Ninja 2 to capture the 4.2.2 files. Unfortunately, It does not capture in a Cassie friendly format.
http://tinyurl.com/n4csfwo
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Re: Ga Botanical Gardens Sony HXR-NX# test

Post by LouBruno »

Let me know if the LPCM audio is working in your Bogart 5.5C. Important......as a FIX may be on the way for your camera.

Nice quality. Did you use the Cinema setting? I used just the flat setting and auto only......needed color grading. This looks real good.