Just did at last second...

A place to share sample video projects
stonepatterson
Casablanca Unit: S6000 (40 software pkgs. from AkabaHD to Twixter) 2 OLD firewire Casablanca Classics (fully-loaded). Hoping eventually for the perfect camera (sometime before I die of old age). Sony 96GB HDR-PJ790. Several lighting & audio recording systems. A very old, 2006 MacPro tower 4TB hard drive & 30GB memory. More LCD monitors, TVs, tripods and misc. equipment then I want to admit to.

Just did at last second...

Post by stonepatterson »

So wife and I attended a wedding from wife's side of the family, at Disney last Thursday. Drove down from Ohio, then back... ($53.00 in gas in my C-Max each way), cheap, dude(!) but very tired from drive (22 hours). Had only my small pocket cam for this trip. Couple had Disney do their wedding ceremony. At the reception they asked if I could shoot some footage... Yikes, only had the small pocket cam and one battery on me. Traveling light and unable to get back to car (on far side of Disney), for extra equipment (no LED lights, no wireless mics and no extra batteries or cards). Disney has guests transported by busses. Was totally unprepared, on top of that, battery had less than a 30 minute charge left when they walked into the reception hall. What to do? Here is the result...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fA42ebH8no.

And a week later I put up on YouTube this edited portion of their reception, just as the couple get back from their honeymoon. AND. I am finishing up my documentary on a commercial haunted attraction (it is Halloween) for 2016 release. Tired. But headed off to St. Maartens for two weeks in late November... Let me know what you think of the pocket cam footage? A;ways looking to be better even when working with just a pocket cam.
bethklinger
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 4 Windows only! B4W in Casablanca Studio Ultra i7 6700K Intel (R) HD Graphics 530 (31.101.2111), NVIDIA GForce GTX1060 (30.0.15.1694) 6GB, Photopia Creator, Premiere Pro, Photoshop CS6, 2 Lumix G85 DSLR, 1 Lumix G9 DSLR, 2 Vizio 1920x1080 P 42" 4K monitor. LG Ultra HD BR Player UBK 80, LG HD BR Player & Power DVD 21.

Re: Just did at last second...

Post by bethklinger »

Good job. Very nice quality for an impromptu situation. I probably would have shortened the clips in the opening somewhat (use just as a scene setter).
Have a great vacation.
Beth Klinger
alex
Casablanca Unit: Avio Pro 4.1D 500gb hardrive,Prestige with OS 9.1. 4-320gb Maxtor drives, Lacie 500 Hardrive, Akaba,3D PIP,Motion Perfect,Arebesk 4, Effect1-8 Most of the software. Studio Pro with Bogart 11.2, Arabesk 7, all software, GoPro 3 Black, Gopro 7 Black, Sony PD170, Sony 2100, Sony CX900 HD Camcorder Sony FDR-AX53 4K Camcorder, Mavic mini 2 drone.

Re: Just did at last second...

Post by alex »

Very good job also quality of video was very good (what make is the small camera) I shot a wedding with setting a Go pro inside of flower aragement to see how it would come out Bride and Groom Loved it and ask me to post on YouTube.
Alex Williams
Videos by Williams
Boynton Beach, Florida
alejanbr@bellsouth.net
http://www.youtube.com/videosbywilliams