New TRAILER !!

A place to share sample video projects
Franklinbencosme
Casablanca Unit: B4 WINDOWS main edit system S-6000 as BACKUP and old tapes edit

New TRAILER !!

Post by Franklinbencosme »

Hello friends from this board,long time I don't post video here ;)
This is a trailer from a 900 peoples wedding that we did with 4 cameras and edited in my S-6000,I hope you enjoy this trailer !!

Thanks Franklin........https://vimeo.com/155295930

ps-sorry for the Spanish language 8-)
sparks0335
Casablanca Unit: Renommee v9.1 audio effects v1.1a, 3-D shapes v1.1, card drive v1.3d,
disk-transfer v1.2a, DVD arabesk v3.3, effect pack (1-4) v1.1, Front pack (1-4)
PIP studio v1.0, Photo Transfer v1.6c, Power Key v1.0, Title Effects 1 v1.2
Title Effects 2 v1.4, Blue Box World, Object Tracer.
Prestige Plus v4.1

Re: New TRAILER !!

Post by sparks0335 »

Franklin: Nice job...very professional!!!
John Boughton
Mechanic9377@yahoo.com
Renommee and Prestige Plus
CKNewman
Casablanca Unit: Windows computer with Bogart SE 13.3, Arabesk 7, Audio Effects Pack v1.2b, Motion 3D XL-1 Pack 1, Sentry HD-Backup, Disk Juggler, Power Key, Aspector, Chromit, Effects Pack 8, Effect Pack 9, PiP Studio 3, Time-X, Ultimate Spice Box HD, Slivers, PIP Studio 4 ; Older windows computer with Bogart 8.4, Arabesk 7; Kron Plus with SE 8.3, most Generation 2 software except for CB Paint, Columbus, titling add-ons, and graphics symbols. Various TVs and a Kenner Give-A-Show Projector

Post by CKNewman »

So, a small, intimate gathering of only 900 of their closest family and friends?! :D I've watched this twice so far and must say I think it is visually stunning. You have a real mastery of composition and use of available light and more! The emotions came through. Well done Franklin!
Craig Newman
MichaelD
Casablanca Unit: Saphir B4W v9, S4000 Pro Bogart v9, Arabesk v7, Render Booster, Canon HF100, Prestige SE v9.1.

Post by MichaelD »

It is stunning and very well thought through - nice one :!:
SYLRENAUD
Casablanca Unit: 2/S4100 1/S6000 Bogart SE 5, Arabesk 5
most all of the software on all 3 units.
We shoot everything with HDSLR's.
Four Canon 5d mark II and one 7d.

Post by SYLRENAUD »

This is very beautiful Franklin, your attention to the exposure is "en pointe" !!!
You have put in a lot of hard work in the past couple of years using HDSLR's and the results are spectacular.
It's not easy at the beginning, having to relearn basically how to shoot video again.
You've earned it !

Congratulations &
Gracias por su apoyo y amistad Amigo
Last edited by SYLRENAUD on Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Franklinbencosme
Casablanca Unit: B4 WINDOWS main edit system S-6000 as BACKUP and old tapes edit

Hello!!! friends,thanks to all of you for taking you time to see our work,your comments will make
us to keep posting and share for this community so we learn more from each other 8-)

The best for all of you !!
stonepatterson
Casablanca Unit: S6000 (40 software pkgs. from AkabaHD to Twixter) 2 OLD firewire Casablanca Classics (fully-loaded). Hoping eventually for the perfect camera (sometime before I die of old age). Sony 96GB HDR-PJ790. Several lighting & audio recording systems. A very old, 2006 MacPro tower 4TB hard drive & 30GB memory. More LCD monitors, TVs, tripods and misc. equipment then I want to admit to.

Post by stonepatterson »

Fantastic, consistent composition! Nice pace in editing. Good lighting with nice shadows, (shadows are our friends for they give depth in two dimension formats). I would have wired the groom for better audio. Nice work... very nice.
Franklinbencosme

Hey Stonepatterson thanks for all you comments :) yes the problem with the audio it was that my lavalier went out of battery during the valls :oops:
lucky that the minister put the mike to the bride so I get the audio from my TASCAN DR5 :roll: ..

Thanks again Franklin !!