Trailer for comedy-horror...

A place to share sample video projects
stonepatterson
Casablanca Unit: S6000 (40 software pkgs. from AkabaHD to Twixter) 2 OLD firewire Casablanca Classics (fully-loaded). Hoping eventually for the perfect camera (sometime before I die of old age). Sony 96GB HDR-PJ790. Several lighting & audio recording systems. A very old, 2006 MacPro tower 4TB hard drive & 30GB memory. More LCD monitors, TVs, tripods and misc. equipment then I want to admit to.

Trailer for comedy-horror...

Post by stonepatterson »

Working on this, The Sick Gods of Serial Killers while also wrapping up a 10 years of footage, documentary on the evolution of a commercial haunted house, ScareAtorium. Let me know what you think of the comedy-horror trailer? Suggestions, ideas and comments are very, very welcomed. I learn from my viewers. This comedy-horror is a low-budget-that-looks-like-a-big-budgeted-Hollywood-production, attempt. I mean no budget! But trying for big budget looks! Still casting as I shoot. Let me know what you think... oh and best watched in high definition on a big screen (unfortunately, only the thumb drive versions are in surround sound). Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeyvIhhcJe8