TWIXTOR DEMO

A place to share sample video projects
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

TWIXTOR DEMO

Post by LouBruno »

Check out the TWIXTOR DEMO. The resolution is really bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8P_TQPjXFU
erictom
Casablanca Unit: S-4000 Pro
SONY HVR Z1U
SONY HVRM25U
SONY HVR DR60 HDRecorder
Canon T2i
Lite Panels

Re: TWIXTOR DEMO

Post by erictom »

Would be interested to know what camera was used to shoot this demo and anxious to see it in a non You-Tube generated sampler.
Eric T. Films
VideoVision Productions
www.vdvp.com
eric@vdvp.com
CKNewman
Casablanca Unit: Windows computer with Bogart SE 13.3, Arabesk 7, Audio Effects Pack v1.2b, Motion 3D XL-1 Pack 1, Sentry HD-Backup, Disk Juggler, Power Key, Aspector, Chromit, Effects Pack 8, Effect Pack 9, PiP Studio 3, Time-X, Ultimate Spice Box HD, Slivers, PIP Studio 4 ; Older windows computer with Bogart 8.4, Arabesk 7; Kron Plus with SE 8.3, most Generation 2 software except for CB Paint, Columbus, titling add-ons, and graphics symbols. Various TVs and a Kenner Give-A-Show Projector

Post by CKNewman »

Thanks Lou. Even with the compression I got a good idea what Twixtor was doing. Do you have any footage that would show how it would benefit an event videographer? You know - inside, low light, flashes, etc. ;)
Craig Newman
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Post by LouBruno »

Yes-The compression is lousy.

The last scene of the Dolphin was with a SONY HC-1.

The scene in Bermuda of the water was a Canon HV-20.

The slow-mo of the bird over the lake-not the last bird scene was with my CANON XL-2 as was the bird ruffling feathers-SD WIDESCREEN.

The scene with the wooden bird was with my HV-30 and lastly all of the Amish buggy and train scenes were with my HV-10 Canon.

Somewhere in there was my Canon XHa-1 as well.

I will try soon with my SONY 1000U.

The above is a benefit of being a Camera Dealer :-)

The original downconvert is a LARGE file. I may try to upload to YOU TUBE with that. I compressed my work in Windows Movie Maker-maybe too much.

Now that we have Media Manager, it appears that the "S" model can compress same to YOU TUBE as there is a specific setting for YOU TUBE.
erictom wrote:Would be interested to know what camera was used to shoot this demo and anxious to see it in a non You-Tube generated sampler.
Last edited by LouBruno on Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
PaulBusta
Casablanca Unit: S4000Pro & Bogart V2.1e OS, with much software.

Post by PaulBusta »

Looks like a winner in my book. So much better then Motion Perfect that I might even be able to use it. I'll bet the render times are VERY slow but that's the price ya pay for the quality. I'll be getting it for sure.
Paul Busta

P.A.B. Digital Video Productions
S4000Pro & Bogart V2.1e OS with much software.
Casablanca user since 1997.
LouBruno

SONY FDR-53 4K,

Post by LouBruno »

Rendering time depends on your setting and application. First-off, it is SO intutitive that I didn't even need a manual. Secondly, there is a QUICK mode as well. Lastly, this is by far THE BEST software to have in your arsenal. I wish I had wedding footage but those days (20 plus years) days are over. I can just see how TWIXTOR could be used to PAN from one scene to another in wedding footage.
Now, for you wildlfe shooters, take a look at the birds flying especially the feathers being ruffled in slow-mo. Just wish I could have had better resolution on YOU TUBE. The HDV "stuff" is beyond my expectations with NO artifacting and distortion in the slow-motion. In closing, Yes-there is rendering in HDV but it is faster in SD plus the editor can adjust the rendering time using different menu options.

PaulBusta wrote:Looks like a winner in my book. So much better then Motion Perfect that I might even be able to use it. I'll bet the render times are VERY slow but that's the price ya pay for the quality. I'll be getting it for sure.
roger915
Casablanca Unit: 4000 Pro
Solitaire Plus
Kron Plus
Avio

Post by roger915 »

My try at Twixtor. Used my 4000 Pro Media Manager with AVI Gross 640 x 480 800kbits/s
So far I love it! I used my JVC DV 5000 as the camera.
Looks real nice before youtube.
Roger
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe_XFmxyCFc
4000 Pro OS 2.4C
Sony HVR-HD 1000u
Solitaire Plus-8.0 four 300gb Drives
CB Paint 2
All Software
Kron Pus-8.0-Two 300gb Drives
All Software
Avio-Most Software
3 Cassie Classics
4 JVC GY-DV5000 Cameras
PaulBusta
Casablanca Unit: S4000Pro & Bogart V2.1e OS, with much software.

Post by PaulBusta »

Looks good Roger. Now, if you know your going to slow a shot down of a fast subject, what would happen if you shoot it at a fast (250) or very fast (1000-2000) shutter speed. 8-)
Paul Busta

P.A.B. Digital Video Productions
S4000Pro & Bogart V2.1e OS with much software.
Casablanca user since 1997.
AllenMcLaughlin
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca S4100 Bogart v7.0, Cameras: Sony Z5E (HDV)and Sony NX-3 (AVCHD)

Post by AllenMcLaughlin »

That looks like a very useful tool and will perhaps help me realise my ambition to make a music video along the lines of this one...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zbX8_xRNw ... re=related