Ghost Story...

A place to share sample video projects
stonepatterson
Casablanca Unit: S6000 (40 software pkgs. from AkabaHD to Twixter) 2 OLD firewire Casablanca Classics (fully-loaded). Hoping eventually for the perfect camera (sometime before I die of old age). Sony 96GB HDR-PJ790. Several lighting & audio recording systems. A very old, 2006 MacPro tower 4TB hard drive & 30GB memory. More LCD monitors, TVs, tripods and misc. equipment then I want to admit to.

Ghost Story...

Post by stonepatterson »

I have made a bunch of short films shot in DVcam, HD & now 4K. All edited on various Casablanca editors over the past 30 years. Most are under 26 minutes. With NO NAME talent. I write, shoot and edit, pretty much everything behind the camera in pre, production & post. Made a lot of friends in the haunt industry and those into acting (with and without credentials)... and many of the actors are pretty damn good too! I also tried some acting, because wanted learn what my actors were going through in front of the camera. All have their shiny moment(s). Here is sample from 2006, IN A VACANT BUILDING. Shot in three weekends (just Saturdays & Sundays). In a building without heat ((March/Central Ohio area) & no electricity.

The building has an interesting history, was told it was a large building of small bedrooms for workers working on, then travelers of the Erie Canal & than a house of prostitution in the 1920s. We had a blast. Do not write spoilers... but would love comments from all. If enough enjoy this - I will put up more films from the past 40 years... Also note, I have done several narrative features and documentaries... THOSE will not appear or available for viewing on YouTube.

IN A VACANT BUILDING (DVcam/Macrosystem editor S-2000). https://youtu.be/jEefuaQu6tc
stonepatterson
Casablanca Unit: S6000 (40 software pkgs. from AkabaHD to Twixter) 2 OLD firewire Casablanca Classics (fully-loaded). Hoping eventually for the perfect camera (sometime before I die of old age). Sony 96GB HDR-PJ790. Several lighting & audio recording systems. A very old, 2006 MacPro tower 4TB hard drive & 30GB memory. More LCD monitors, TVs, tripods and misc. equipment then I want to admit to.

Re: Ghost Story...

Post by stonepatterson »

This short film from 15 years ago was taken down after Halloween season. To those that missed it... sorry. Another more recent short will go up next year to celebrate Halloween.