New Canon XF 300 HD CAMERA and BOGART

For all those great, but off-Casablanca-editing, topics
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Re: New Canon XF 300 HD CAMERA and BOGART

Post by LouBruno »

The only answer I can give is that I have files at 50 Mps and they worked in 3.2C.

ASHampton wrote:There is a monster difference between 25-35 and 50mbps. I think the biggest question is 4:2:0 (25-35Mbps) Vs. 4:2:2 (50Mbps). Will the Casablanca Let the user take full advantage of twice the color information?
ASHampton
Casablanca Unit: Loaded Dealer unit

Post by ASHampton »

I just returned from 3 weeks in Alaska...and what do you know the XF300 was waiting for me at the office when i hit the door this morning! I can't wait to start using it. i hope to post some good info on it soon.
Seth Hampton
Casablanca Gold Star Dealer
Tundra Video LLC
www.tundravideo.com
seth@tundravideo.com
ASHampton
Casablanca Unit: Loaded Dealer unit

Post by ASHampton »

Ummmm...I really don't know what to say...I am totally blown away with this new camera! Now off to get some CF cards. If anyone is going to be in the Dallas area Friday the 23rd of July we are hosting an Open House. This will be a great time to get up close and personal with the XF300 and other great new stuff!
Seth Hampton
Casablanca Gold Star Dealer
Tundra Video LLC
www.tundravideo.com
seth@tundravideo.com