card reader

For all those great, but off-Casablanca-editing, topics
barrieBalfe
Casablanca Unit: Avio DV with pro pack SE 3.3 40 gig HD. Columbus. Photo Transfer. Panasonic MX350 camera. Panasonic DMR E-20 DVD stand alone burner-player. AMD Athlon 64 processor 2.21 GHz 2GB RAM with Casablanca link.
Claro with SE V5.2 Arabesk V3.2c, Pro Pack, 3D Shapes Professional. title effect pack 1.
recent new equipment: S3000 with Bogart SE V4; Panasonic TM900 camera

card reader

Post by barrieBalfe »

Hopefully there are still some older-timers who remember the Claro model which has served me faithfully for several years. The card reader for photo transfer has given up the ghost half-way through a project which consists mainly of digitised film slides. I have reinstalled photo transfer and card drive from the claro software cd and checked the card reader connection on the machine which seems OK. The sd card reads quite OK on my PC reader and was doing the same in the claro until it came up with greyed-out operating icons. I have a portable card reader with a usb connector. Presuming the photo transfer program is ok after the reinstall, should the portable reader work if connected to a claro usb?