Social Media [Facebook, Twitter, etc]

For all those great, but off-Casablanca-editing, topics
MikeMattke
Casablanca Unit: S2000 with all software. I also have a Prestige that I used on my film transfer station. I have B4W loaded on a laptop. I have a S4000 Pro that I am going to trade in for a discount on software for my B4W setup. I even have my first Cassie, the AVIO that I am going to hook up. Not sure what I will use it for but I want to see it run again.

Social Media [Facebook, Twitter, etc]

Post by MikeMattke »

You create a great facebook page or keep your Twitter up to date but how do you get people to see them? I am working with a lawyer who wants me to create a page for him. I am also doing video work too but I don't need any input on that [at least yet!].

How do you let people [who aren't your friends or on your email list] that your page is out there??? I created one for my business but the number of friends or "likes" have not increased for some time.

Any ideas?

Thank you oh great brain trust that is the Casablanca Forum!
Mike Mattke
"Father of the Casablanca Cafe"
Sturgeon Bay, WI
Charles
Casablanca Unit: S6000 Effects 1,2,3,5,7,8 Blue Box World,
Arabesk 6.0a , Bogart 5.5c Disc Transfer 1.2

Re: Social Media [Facebook, Twitter, etc]

Post by Charles »

Hi Mike
I have neither but include links in your e-mail signature, on your web site if you have one,business card,invoices,quotes for work,any forums your on etc.
Regards
Charles
jeffphilips
Casablanca Unit: Renomee Plus, SE 7

Re: Social Media [Facebook, Twitter, etc]

Post by jeffphilips »

That's it! You put it every where you can. You also hope that his friends friends will see it an join on. The other option is to take out ads on facebook. You can target locations, age groups, occupations, finances, male, females and just about any category. It is pretty cheap as well.
Jeff Philips
In Focus Studios
Raleigh/Durham
North Carolina
Cassie user since 1999