Casablanca Ad Proposal

For all those great, but off-Casablanca-editing, topics
JBrooks
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca 4 Studio Pro Ultra, Panasonic AG-DVX200 HD/4K Camera, GoPro Hero 2 and Hero 4 Black, Sony and Azden UHF Wireless Mics, Manfrotto 509 HD Pro Tripods, LitePanel Pro Camera Light, iKan 508B LED Portable Light kits.

Casablanca Ad Proposal

Post by JBrooks »

Hello my Cassie friends,

The following proposal was approved for posting by Eric Kloor, president of Macrosystem US.

This is strictly my idea and I am not getting paid by Macrosystem or anyone for the following proposal:

I would like to suggest a proposal to all of our great Casablanca owners in regard to promoting & advertising the great & powerful Casablanca editing systems.

I am proposing for the Casablanca community to consider a financial contribution (large or small) to Macrosystem specifically for expanding the advertising of the Casablanca products in industry media magazines etc. I would like to see a full page ad in the top Videography magazine for one. I know this may sound strange as we all have contributed by purchasing and using the system, but in addition to spreading the word by mouth and user groups, I propose that we come together & consider sponsoring an ad campaign for the new breed of Bogart Linux Editing Systems as part of our commitment in supporting the product & company. There are alot of people who have never heard of the Casablanca, and have no idea how powerful & professional the new Bogart system is and how it operates. Some people think it's just an entry level system not designed for the video professional. We need to inform those people that it is a very professional system and it has features that are really nice and sets it apart from the PC/Mac world.

I hope that we will consider this proposal and become proactive in supporting the future of Macrosystem and the Great Casablanca NLE system.

If you are interested, please contact Eric Kloor at Macrosystem & let him no you are interested in donating to Macrosystem for the Casablanca Ad campaign.

Also, I would like to take a survey to see how much response we might get. Will each of you chime in and consider a yes or no for this proposal.

Sincerely,

Joel Brooks
MIT Video
http://www.mitvideoproductions.com
Joel Brooks
MIT Video Productions
Macrosystem Americas Dealer
www.mitvideoproductions.com
jbrooks@mitvideoproductions.com
817-771-8347
PaulBusta
Casablanca Unit: S4000Pro & Bogart V2.1e OS, with much software.

Re: Casablanca Ad Proposal

Post by PaulBusta »

Isn't our system still an 8 bit system?
Paul Busta

P.A.B. Digital Video Productions
S4000Pro & Bogart V2.1e OS with much software.
Casablanca user since 1997.
CKNewman
Casablanca Unit: Windows computer with Bogart SE 13.3, Arabesk 7, Audio Effects Pack v1.2b, Motion 3D XL-1 Pack 1, Sentry HD-Backup, Disk Juggler, Power Key, Aspector, Chromit, Effects Pack 8, Effect Pack 9, PiP Studio 3, Time-X, Ultimate Spice Box HD, Slivers, PIP Studio 4 ; Older windows computer with Bogart 8.4, Arabesk 7; Kron Plus with SE 8.3, most Generation 2 software except for CB Paint, Columbus, titling add-ons, and graphics symbols. Various TVs and a Kenner Give-A-Show Projector

Re: Casablanca Ad Proposal

Post by CKNewman »

Casablanca editors began as 16-bit systems.

The original Casablanca editors were based on 16-bit Motorola microprocessors. Even the 2nd generation Avio used a 16-bit Intel Pentium processor with MMX extensions.
Craig Newman