prestige

For all those great, but off-Casablanca-editing, topics
mrbrown
Casablanca Unit: casablanca prestige, s4000 pro, final cut pro 5,cassie dv, 2 old cassie and 2 sony 2000 camcorder and one canon hf-g10 hd

prestige

Post by mrbrown »

can you load hd video on to a prestige with edit 4.1 software. i have an s-4000 pro just died. thanks mark
mark r. brown sr.
elizabeth city n.c.
Franklinbencosme
Casablanca Unit: B4 WINDOWS main edit system S-6000 as BACKUP and old tapes edit

Re: prestige

Post by Franklinbencosme »

yes only with DOW CONVERT,wil not be HD but the quality is very good(16x9 SD),comparing
to SD camera,of course DOW CONVERT from the camera is if tape footage,if is coming from
any card, sorry not possible on any generation 2 cassie. :(

Good luck
mrbrown
Casablanca Unit: casablanca prestige, s4000 pro, final cut pro 5,cassie dv, 2 old cassie and 2 sony 2000 camcorder and one canon hf-g10 hd

Post by mrbrown »

thanks for the infor.i have a card canon hf g10 camcorder, now another question is it possiable to format the drive on an s-4000 pro, if so how
mark r. brown sr.
elizabeth city n.c.
Franklinbencosme
Casablanca Unit: B4 WINDOWS main edit system S-6000 as BACKUP and old tapes edit

Do you mean EXTERNAL HD or the internal ?
mrbrown

Post by mrbrown »

internal hard drive,i want to know if i can reformat the drive and reinstalled os
mark r. brown sr.
elizabeth city n.c.
Franklinbencosme

Yes but you will have to do a FULL INSTALL from Bogart operation system,this will ERASE
everything from your hard drive, :( try to do a BACKUP is the footage that you have is
very important !!
mrbrown

Post by mrbrown »

thanks i will do that later on tonight. got a shoot to go to
thanks again mark
mark r. brown sr.
elizabeth city n.c.