Chet's Audio Cleanup Webinar

For all those great, but off-Casablanca-editing, topics
CKNewman
Casablanca Unit: Windows computer with Bogart SE 13.3, Arabesk 7, Audio Effects Pack v1.2b, Motion 3D XL-1 Pack 1, Sentry HD-Backup, Disk Juggler, Power Key, Aspector, Chromit, Effects Pack 8, Effect Pack 9, PiP Studio 3, Time-X, Ultimate Spice Box HD, Slivers, PIP Studio 4 ; Older windows computer with Bogart 8.4, Arabesk 7; Kron Plus with SE 8.3, most Generation 2 software except for CB Paint, Columbus, titling add-ons, and graphics symbols. Various TVs and a Kenner Give-A-Show Projector

Chet's Audio Cleanup Webinar

Post by CKNewman »

A little while ago I finished watching a webinar called Audio Cleanup from Chet Davis, the Casablanca Expert. The programs he covered were Audacity, the Levelator, and Sound Soap. It was very informative and much better than looking at static images and trying to figure out what the directions are trying to get me to do (these are not MacroSystem programs). I'm glad it will be archived on his site as I had to answer the phone a couple of times so I need to watch it again. Thank you, Chet!
Craig Newman
CasablancaExpert
Casablanca Unit: S3000, S4000 PRO, Renommee Plus

Re: Chet's Audio Cleanup Webinar

Post by CasablancaExpert »

Thank you Craig for sharing your feedback...
I love to teach - thanks for 'being there' to learn!

I am pleased to report that the lesson materials are processed and ready for members to view/review.
You can view the 81-minute streaming video of the lesson and access the related links on this page: http://cassieexpert.live.subhub.com/articles/20120419_1

And if you're not already a member of the Casablanca Expert website/community - consider joining today.
For $12.99/month you have access to more than 680 articles including print-able tutorials, tips and streaming videos.

Regards,
Chet
Chet Davis
the Casablanca Expert
chet@chetdavis.com
http://www.CasablancaExpert.com