Create HDV

For all those great, but off-Casablanca-editing, topics
CuChi
Casablanca Unit: Solitaire

Create HDV

Post by CuChi »

Having troubles...on my Solitaire, I have HD 1440 x 1080i footage loaded. I want to create an effect like lighten the footage. It creates that effect but when it starts to create the HDV effect, it will go maybe half way thru it and stop and jump back to the original footage?? It was creating both effects fine yesterday. The project Hard drive has only 68% full. I tried the NOP effect to no avail. I'm open for suggestions.

Tom Harlan
BobFoster
Casablanca Unit: Foster, Georgia video Productions, Inc
Bishop, GA Karat X2, Bogart 5.6
Most all software, 2X Sony HVR-NX3 Sony HVR-A1U, Sony PD-170/150, Sony HVR Z5U, 3 - Canopus ADVC500 converter, 2 x HXR-NX3 Sony Cameras

Re: Create HDV

Post by BobFoster »

Make sure that the "time" (min/sec) is selected for the "full length" of the scene you are processing. You will need to select the time box and scroll to the full length of the scene. This easy to overlook.
CuChi
Casablanca Unit: Solitaire

Re: Create HDV

Post by CuChi »

Thank you for the feedback Bob, however the "time" issue doesn't come into play with my situation. I'm creating an effect like "control Image" under the Special tab. It will create the control image, like lightening the footage, however when it starts to Create the Effect" (HDV), it will start to do it then stops and the footage will go right back to the original.