Sony EX1 Shooter/Editor Available

For all those great, but off-Casablanca-editing, topics
JBrooks
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca 4 Studio Pro Ultra, Panasonic AG-DVX200 HD/4K Camera, GoPro Hero 2 and Hero 4 Black, Sony and Azden UHF Wireless Mics, Manfrotto 509 HD Pro Tripods, LitePanel Pro Camera Light, iKan 508B LED Portable Light kits.

Sony EX1 Shooter/Editor Available

Post by JBrooks »

Hello Cassie family,

I would like to offer my commercial HD media services to anyone on this forum who may need additional help with a project or to refer contract jobs to MIT Video if the workload gets heavy or in the event of a double booking etc....as most of you on this forum know, I am very proficient with the Casablanca NLE system and I am an experienced shooter. I would like to travel more....generally, I stay pretty busy with my business, but I am always looking for additional short term & long term contracts.

Equipment I currently own & utilize:

1. Sony HD-PMW-EX1 XDCAM
2. GoPro HD cam
3. Sony UHF wireless mic system
4. 3 point LED light panel kit
5. On-Cam LED light
6. Macrosystem Casablanca S-4100 NLE
7. Manfrotto 509 heavy duty tripod kits

Joel Brooks
MIT Video
817-771-8347
http://www.mitvideoproductions.com
Joel Brooks
MIT Video Productions
Macrosystem Americas Dealer
www.mitvideoproductions.com
jbrooks@mitvideoproductions.com
817-771-8347
nighvideo
Casablanca Unit: Prestige / and Casablance s-4100

Re: Sony EX1 Shooter/Editor Available

Post by nighvideo »

You'va sparked my interest.. might be worth it for me to shoot a wedding, and send you the cards. I do a ton of in camera editing, thats just the way I've shot for years now. I could give you complete instructions as to what i want and leave the rest to you. HD on Bluray of course... we'll be talking. Thanks Patrick Nigh, (up here in cold New York State ;) www.nighvideo.com
JBrooks
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca 4 Studio Pro Ultra, Panasonic AG-DVX200 HD/4K Camera, GoPro Hero 2 and Hero 4 Black, Sony and Azden UHF Wireless Mics, Manfrotto 509 HD Pro Tripods, LitePanel Pro Camera Light, iKan 508B LED Portable Light kits.

Re: Sony EX1 Shooter/Editor Available

Post by JBrooks »

Sounds great! I look forward to it.

I appreciate it

Joel
Joel Brooks
MIT Video Productions
Macrosystem Americas Dealer
www.mitvideoproductions.com
jbrooks@mitvideoproductions.com
817-771-8347