Casablanca Karat

For all those great, but off-Casablanca-editing, topics
JBrooks
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca 4 Studio Pro Ultra, Panasonic AG-DVX200 HD/4K Camera, GoPro Hero 2 and Hero 4 Black, Sony and Azden UHF Wireless Mics, Manfrotto 509 HD Pro Tripods, LitePanel Pro Camera Light, iKan 508B LED Portable Light kits.

Casablanca Karat

Post by JBrooks »

Hello Casablanca Friends,

I really like my new Casablanca Karat. It is an outstanding piece of hardware. It is well built and a uniquely designed system. It is considerably faster as well. I have owned nearly every model of Casablanca systems since 1996. The systems have consistently become a reliable and stable system to produce professional video for my production company.

The two internal LG Blu-ray burners allows for the creation of two disc masters. A great way to back-up your disc masters for storing in separate locations.

The large 2 terabyte internal hard drive will store many hours of HD video. That is a must when dealing with lots of video data.

The plethora of USB ports on both the back & front of the Karat makes it easy & convenient to have several USB devices connected at one time for easy access or exchanging data. Also, the two -6pin firewire connectors are more robust and reliable than the traditional 4pin versions.

When utilizing the Render Booster with the Karat, the exportation of full HD video codecs (H.264, .MP4) is excellent quality. In addition, when you activate Render Booster within Arabesk 6, and you choose the target format of SD-DVD, the down-convert time is very fast.

If you are considering upgrading from an older Casablanca system, or purchasing your first Casablanca unit, I highly recommend getting the Karat. You will not be disappointed.

Also, Coming Soon...... I will be producing a Casablanca Karat Promo Video.

Joel Brooks
MIT Video
http://www.mitvideoproductions.com
Joel Brooks
MIT Video Productions
Macrosystem Americas Dealer
www.mitvideoproductions.com
jbrooks@mitvideoproductions.com
817-771-8347