Prestige Sled and Travel Suitcase

Buy or sell video equipment by individuals - please, no commercial messages
JustinPhilpott
Casablanca Unit: Prestige, S6000,Toshiba Satellite C75D-B,AMD A8-6410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics, 4GB RAM, 64 bit operating system, 1 TB HDD, processor running Windows 10Home, and Travel laptop running Windows 10.

Prestige Sled and Travel Suitcase

Post by JustinPhilpott »

UPDATE 5/11/2016 - ALL ITEMS SOLD. Thank you for looking.

I've got a couple of pieces of hardware I'm letting go of. Please PM if interested. I can email pictures. I do take PP.

1. Prestige Sled. Removable Sled Carrier for Prestige or Renommee models. Still has original box. 2 keys, screws. Excellent to very good shape. $55+shipping. OBO.

2. Casablanca Travel Suitcase. Very Rare and hard to find. This may have been used once. In excellent condition, but a little dusty on the outside. Multiple pockets on front and rear; wheels and handle. This suitcase has the space for the Casablanca SE machines like the Avio, Kron, Prestige. Possibly S4000. Or possibly useful as a nice storage piece for one of the machines.
Looking at $95 + shipping. WIll also look at OBO.

Thanks,
Justin
Justin Philpott
Technical Projects Lead
And many other jobs...
JustinPhilpott
Casablanca Unit: Prestige, S6000,Toshiba Satellite C75D-B,AMD A8-6410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics, 4GB RAM, 64 bit operating system, 1 TB HDD, processor running Windows 10Home, and Travel laptop running Windows 10.

Re: Prestige Sled and Travel Suitcase

Post by JustinPhilpott »

Suitcase is SOLD.
Justin Philpott
Technical Projects Lead
And many other jobs...
flvideo
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 6.1 for windows, Renommee, Avio pro, and a cassie classic
2 Sony PD170s, 2 panasonic dvx100s, 1 JVC DV300, 1 sony DCRhc42
1 panasonicpvGS120

Post by flvideo »

Do you still have the sled?
JustinPhilpott

Post by JustinPhilpott »

Oops, totally missed the question here. Sled is still available. Shoot me a PM if interested. I'll catch that faster as I've not been tracking this thread.
Justin Philpott
Technical Projects Lead
And many other jobs...
JustinPhilpott

Post by JustinPhilpott »

Also updating for a price drop for a summer sale. I'll go as low as $55 + shipping if anyone is still interested.

ITEMS SOLD 5/11/16
Justin Philpott
Technical Projects Lead
And many other jobs...