Prestige Sleds for sale PRICE DROP

Buy or sell video equipment by individuals - please, no commercial messages
JustinPhilpott
Casablanca Unit: Prestige, S6000,Toshiba Satellite C75D-B,AMD A8-6410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics, 4GB RAM, 64 bit operating system, 1 TB HDD, processor running Windows 10Home, and Travel laptop running Windows 10.

Prestige Sleds for sale PRICE DROP

Post by JustinPhilpott »

I'm letting go of my Prestige and the sleds that go with it. I have two hard drive sleds. One has one key, the other two have two keys. All have been recently tested and confirmed operational. I've even left my test hard drives in the sleds that I'd give for free if needed. These obviously don't have the original warranty on them as they are hard to find for older Smart Edit systems. I'd sell the two sleds for $80 plus shipping. PM if you are interested and I can send pictures.

Updated 6/30/19.
Justin Philpott
Technical Projects Lead
And many other jobs...
JustinPhilpott
Casablanca Unit: Prestige, S6000,Toshiba Satellite C75D-B,AMD A8-6410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics, 4GB RAM, 64 bit operating system, 1 TB HDD, processor running Windows 10Home, and Travel laptop running Windows 10.

Re: Prestige Sleds and Pioneer DVR burners for sale

Post by JustinPhilpott »

The dark grey Alcatraz sled has been sold separately. So now down to two sleds and two of the burners. I'll sell the set of 4 now for $110 plus shipping. Again, please use PM to inquiry.
Justin Philpott
Technical Projects Lead
And many other jobs...
JustinPhilpott

Re: Prestige Sleds and Pioneer DVR burners for sale

Post by JustinPhilpott »

Another quick update. If anyone is still interested in the sleds, I have a couple of old test hard drives that still operate fine that I'll include in the sleds if you want. No addition to the price, but will make the sleds a little heavier for the shipping.
Justin Philpott
Technical Projects Lead
And many other jobs...
JustinPhilpott

Re: Prestige Sleds PRICE DROP

Post by JustinPhilpott »

PRICE DROP. The two burners have been sold. The two sleds are left. I'm now selling for $80 plus shipping for the two sleds.
Justin Philpott
Technical Projects Lead
And many other jobs...
JustinPhilpott

Re: Prestige Sleds for sale SOLD

Post by JustinPhilpott »

The sleds are sold. This sale thread is closed.
Justin Philpott
Technical Projects Lead
And many other jobs...