For all questions & tips related to Casablanca video editors.
Bobbie
Casablanca Unit: S4000, 3 Solitaires OS 9 (8), Arabesk 4, most all software, 2 Avios

Post by Bobbie »

Last edited by Bobbie on Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Re: HD Mix software

Post by LouBruno »

Are you using the HD software in the HDV mode or in the SD mode?

Bobbie wrote:Hi there! I like this new forum, very nice. :)
I have a question I hope can be answered, I use the Hd Mix software, Border X HD also 'ALOT' and every since I came back from Davenport, the 'shape' of the software is very small, not the usual 16 x 9 format. I have changed the size of from 4. 3, and 16. 9, but this is staying the same, any idea on how to get back to the correct size? Thanks, Bobbie
Bobbie
Casablanca Unit: S4000, 3 Solitaires OS 9 (8), Arabesk 4, most all software, 2 Avios

Post by Bobbie »

Last edited by Bobbie on Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Re: HDV Mix software

Post by LouBruno »

I was just wondering if the HDV X effects are being used in the 4:3 SD setting of your project. But I re-read your post and it appears you are changing the setting back and forth. The only way they would appear small is importing the regular X series into the HDV mode, which I doubt you used in Davenport.
Bobbie wrote:Hey Lou, I don't know right now, as I have been rendering a cable show all day, I was going to put the harddrive that I used in Davenport in when I got done, and look at all the settings to see what is different. I am burning the dvd now, but I cannot remember the HD or SD options................or where they are at :? .............do you know?
Bobbie