can not import files on S6000

For all questions & tips related to Casablanca video editors.
foreveryoung
Casablanca Unit: Prestige O/S 4.1d

Re: can not import files on S6000

Post by foreveryoung »

Problem resolved... I noticed that the camera was not holding the date & time and read in manual if it is not used in 3 months the internal battery will die.. It took 24 hours recharge the internal battery and now holding the date & time.. So I assume something with the data or code that my S6000 did not like.. now that its holding the date & Time, my S6000 is importing the footage fine... But what I did learn from these posts is to use 32 GIG cards.. before I had to transfer footage to a flash drive and then import.. never knew why.. So when these files were not importing even using the flash drive, I knew something was not right... seems like it us the internal battery not holding the date and time.. So thanks a lot everyone for all your help!
foreveryoung

Post by foreveryoung »

Problem resolved... I noticed that the camera was not holding the date & time and read in manual if it is not used in 3 months the internal battery will die.. It took 24 hours recharge the internal battery and now holding the date & time.. So I assume something with the data or code that my S6000 did not like.. now that its holding the date & Time, my S6000 is importing the footage fine... But what I did learn from these posts is to use 32 GIG cards.. before I had to transfer footage to a flash drive and then import.. never knew why.. So when these files were not importing even using the flash drive, I knew something was not right... seems like it us the internal battery not holding the date and time.. So thanks a lot everyone for all your help!
foreveryoung

Post by foreveryoung »