ag-ac90a

For all questions & tips related to Casablanca video editors.
JBrooks
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca 4 Studio Pro Ultra, Panasonic AG-DVX200 HD/4K Camera, GoPro Hero 2 and Hero 4 Black, Sony and Azden UHF Wireless Mics, Manfrotto 509 HD Pro Tripods, LitePanel Pro Camera Light, iKan 508B LED Portable Light kits.

Re: ag-ac90a

Post by JBrooks »

If you have the budget, I would go for the Panasonic AG-DVX200. I have owned it for a couple of months now and I love it. It is not bad in low light. It has a large sensor (4/3) that produces fantastic HD & 4K video. Bogart can read all of the codecs that this camera records in. It can record as .MP4, .MOV, and AVCHD codecs. You can also record in 4K on SD card slot 1 and HD in card slot 2 simultaneously.

Joel Brooks
MIT Video
Macrosystem Americas Dealer
http://www.mitvideoproductions.com
jbrooks@mitvideoproductions.com
Joel Brooks
MIT Video Productions
Macrosystem Americas Dealer
www.mitvideoproductions.com
jbrooks@mitvideoproductions.com
817-771-8347
flvideo
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 6.1 for windows, Renommee, Avio pro, and a cassie classic
2 Sony PD170s, 2 panasonic dvx100s, 1 JVC DV300, 1 sony DCRhc42
1 panasonicpvGS120

Re: ag-ac90a

Post by flvideo »

Well it seems I don't have the budget for muvh right now! I have quit the race track, at least full time! I have decided that I can make more money doing transfers and the like. I will go back and shoot special events when it looks like I can make a decent amount of money! I have decided to update my 2 PD170's as they have done me well over the years. I guess the Bogart for windows Gold is wasted. I have heard that it doesn't work well with SD! Thanks for all ya'lls input!