Bogart gold

For all questions & tips related to Casablanca video editors.
flvideo
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 6.1 for windows, Renommee, Avio pro, and a cassie classic
2 Sony PD170s, 2 panasonic dvx100s, 1 JVC DV300, 1 sony DCRhc42
1 panasonicpvGS120

Bogart gold

Post by flvideo »

I am trying to transition from Renommee to Bogart Gold and I am having a time! I am trying to get some music in a project on Bogart and I can't get it in! I have tried every thing I know to do and nothing seems to work!
CKNewman
Casablanca Unit: Windows computer with Bogart SE 13.3, Arabesk 7, Audio Effects Pack v1.2b, Motion 3D XL-1 Pack 1, Sentry HD-Backup, Disk Juggler, Power Key, Aspector, Chromit, Effects Pack 8, Effect Pack 9, PiP Studio 3, Time-X, Ultimate Spice Box HD, Slivers, PIP Studio 4 ; Older windows computer with Bogart 8.4, Arabesk 7; Kron Plus with SE 8.3, most Generation 2 software except for CB Paint, Columbus, titling add-ons, and graphics symbols. Various TVs and a Kenner Give-A-Show Projector

Re: Bogart gold

Post by CKNewman »

Where is the music now? Is it on a CD or is it already in a folder like My Music on your PC? There's a row of 7 buttons along the bottom of the Audio Record Edit screen. You are interested in the 2nd and 3rd buttons that have red dots and a graphic on them. The one that looks like a steering wheel imports CDs. The one that looks a litle like a lop-sided pitchfork imports samples that are already on your computer.

Have you downloaded the Bogart 5 manual and checked the section on Audio Record?
Craig Newman
flvideo
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 6.1 for windows, Renommee, Avio pro, and a cassie classic
1 panasonicpvGS120

Post by flvideo »

I muddled around and got it in from the file on the computer but I had put it on a CD and tried that way and it didn't see it for what ever reason! I guess I need to download the manuel. I thought it was enough like my renommee that I would catch it quick!
CKNewman
Casablanca Unit: Windows computer with Bogart SE 13.3, Arabesk 7, Audio Effects Pack v1.2b, Motion 3D XL-1 Pack 1, Sentry HD-Backup, Disk Juggler, Power Key, Aspector, Chromit, Effects Pack 8, Effect Pack 9, PiP Studio 3, Time-X, Ultimate Spice Box HD, Slivers, PIP Studio 4 ; Older windows computer with Bogart 8.4, Arabesk 7; Kron Plus with SE 8.3, most Generation 2 software except for CB Paint, Columbus, titling add-ons, and graphics symbols. Various TVs and a Kenner Give-A-Show Projector

Post by CKNewman »

How did you burn the CD?
Craig Newman
flvideo
1 panasonicpvGS120

Post by flvideo »

No I am having trouble burning it. I got it edited and I got the movie added but the Arabesk seems funny! I guess its different enough that I am not seeing something!