smart edit 3

For all questions & tips related to Casablanca video editors.
videomagic
Casablanca Unit: Prestige & S4000

smart edit 3

Post by videomagic »

I have a prestige with smart edit 3.2 and will not boot up and the card i have it on no longer works. I have smart edit on cd's ,but 4 and up and 3 and lower came on smart media cards.I am looking for a smart edit card with 3.2 on it
MichaelD
Casablanca Unit: Saphir B4W v9, S4000 Pro Bogart v9, Arabesk v7, Render Booster, Canon HF100, Prestige SE v9.1.

Re: smart edit 3

Post by MichaelD »

Have you any cards with any system software on them ?

Even with the CD's you need a working machine to access them so a Smart Media version (of some sorts) is always needed . . .
CKNewman
Casablanca Unit: Windows computer with Bogart SE 13.3, Arabesk 7, Audio Effects Pack v1.2b, Motion 3D XL-1 Pack 1, Sentry HD-Backup, Disk Juggler, Power Key, Aspector, Chromit, Effects Pack 8, Effect Pack 9, PiP Studio 3, Time-X, Ultimate Spice Box HD, Slivers, PIP Studio 4 ; Older windows computer with Bogart 8.4, Arabesk 7; Kron Plus with SE 8.3, most Generation 2 software except for CB Paint, Columbus, titling add-ons, and graphics symbols. Various TVs and a Kenner Give-A-Show Projector

Re: smart edit 3

Post by CKNewman »

What is your name? Even a first name makes communication a bit more pleasant. Have you had any luck yet?
Craig Newman