Upgrades

For all questions & tips related to Casablanca video editors.
bethklinger
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 4 Windows only! B4W in Casablanca Studio Ultra i7 6700K Intel (R) HD Graphics 530 (31.101.2111), NVIDIA GForce GTX1060 (30.0.15.1694) 6GB, Photopia Creator, Premiere Pro, Photoshop CS6, 2 Lumix G85 DSLR, 1 Lumix G9 DSLR, 2 Vizio 1920x1080 P 42" 4K monitor. LG Ultra HD BR Player UBK 80, LG HD BR Player & Power DVD 21.

Upgrades

Post by bethklinger »

Don't be afraid to upgrade! I thought I would just post this to any Bogart Windows user. You can get a free upgrade to whichever Bogart version you are currently running simply by going to www.macrosystem.us choose the "downloads" page, and download the link for the latest version at the top of the page. Once you install that download to your system, your Bogart windows will be updated to whatever the latest version is. You can do this for VS 6, 7, 8 and 9.
Beth Klinger
MichaelD
Casablanca Unit: Saphir B4W v9, S4000 Pro Bogart v9, Arabesk v7, Render Booster, Canon HF100, Prestige SE v9.1.

Re: Upgrades

Post by MichaelD »

This applies to both Windows & Linux machines (although the Linux download is huge so you might have to order a disc).

If you own both systems it is important that they are 'both' as up to date as they can be - especially if you are transferring files and using HD-Sentry etc.