Burning a repeating disc

For all questions & tips related to Casablanca video editors.
camdad67
Casablanca Unit: Renommee, OS 9, Arabesk 4
Renommee Plus, OS 9, Arabesk 4

Burning a repeating disc

Post by camdad67 »

Hello. I have a couple of Renommees. Back in 2011, I made a repeating DVD. You know, the kind you stick in a player and it keeps going and going - pretty much like the bunny. I've forgotten how to do it. Can somebody help me?
camdad67
Casablanca Unit: Renommee, OS 9, Arabesk 4
Renommee Plus, OS 9, Arabesk 4

Re: Burning a repeating disc

Post by camdad67 »

Hello. This camdad67. I was speaking with Jim Meeker. Together we stumbled upon the procedure. It is soooo easy. I feel silly.
CKNewman
Casablanca Unit: Windows computer with Bogart SE 13.3, Arabesk 7, Audio Effects Pack v1.2b, Motion 3D XL-1 Pack 1, Sentry HD-Backup, Disk Juggler, Power Key, Aspector, Chromit, Effects Pack 8, Effect Pack 9, PiP Studio 3, Time-X, Ultimate Spice Box HD, Slivers, PIP Studio 4 ; Older windows computer with Bogart 8.4, Arabesk 7; Kron Plus with SE 8.3, most Generation 2 software except for CB Paint, Columbus, titling add-ons, and graphics symbols. Various TVs and a Kenner Give-A-Show Projector

Post by CKNewman »

Please share the solution you and Jim came up with, you never know how many others can learn from it. Was the solution to add the program to the DVD as many times as it would fit, to put the DVD player in a repeat mode (if it has one), or something else?
Craig Newman
mhuebmer
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca-4 Saphir (i7-6700k)+ NVidia 1050T
StudioPro + NVidia 1050Ti
Casablanca-4 piccolo
Karat, S-4100, DVC-3000
Displays: 32" 1920x1080p50 + 40" 3840x2160p50

Post by mhuebmer »

Since Arabesk 4, released in 2007, it's just as easy as selecting "Movies: repeated play" in the Arabesk "Main menu" -> "Title Menu: Control" section. ;)
CKNewman
Casablanca Unit: Windows computer with Bogart SE 13.3, Arabesk 7, Audio Effects Pack v1.2b, Motion 3D XL-1 Pack 1, Sentry HD-Backup, Disk Juggler, Power Key, Aspector, Chromit, Effects Pack 8, Effect Pack 9, PiP Studio 3, Time-X, Ultimate Spice Box HD, Slivers, PIP Studio 4 ; Older windows computer with Bogart 8.4, Arabesk 7; Kron Plus with SE 8.3, most Generation 2 software except for CB Paint, Columbus, titling add-ons, and graphics symbols. Various TVs and a Kenner Give-A-Show Projector

Post by CKNewman »

Thank you!
Craig Newman
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Post by LouBruno »

That’s been around for some time but just in case one forget to add the REPEAT check out the DVD player menu and simply assign the repeat function.