Let's Get Started! (please read)

Glad you made it to our new Casablanca Forum! Please read this folder for pertinent data and registration instructions to join the community!
chetdavis
Site Admin
Casablanca Unit: S-4000 PRO, Renommee Plus, Liberty Plus

Let's Get Started! (please read)

Post by chetdavis »

This Forum (Message Board) is for members of the Casablanca community... those fine folks who use the Casablanca line of digital video editors for any purpose - be it their hobby, passion, their part-timr or full-time work (or any combination).

If you have not already seen it, I have prepared a 4-page QuickStart Guide to using this new Forum - it does not touch on all the capabilities but will likely answer some of your starting questions and will provide enough guidance to get you going -- you can download this PDF document here: http://www.casablancaforum.us/Casablanc ... kstart.pdf.

I invite you to Log-in (use the link at the top right corner or this page) and join in our friendly conversation.
We strongly encourage you to register with your real name, be it first name or first name and last name initial or both first and last names - this way we keep a true sense of who we are addressing and not some pseudonym.

This forum does not allows spaces between first and last names so you may consider either putting your names together (an uppercase letter for your last name... Credit to Tim K. for that important suggestion).

After registering, and logging in for the first time I also suggest you go to the User Control Panel (UCP) and click on 'Profile' and add those information items that will be both interesting and helpful for us all to know about you.

Please note that the Forum is organized into separate categories with different folders. Please add your comments/posts to the most appropriate area to keep the thoughts, ideas, suggestions and assistance flowing smoothly.

I also invite you to read the FAQs provided by the PHPBB software application - it provides some good information about the language and features used in this Message Board application - FAQ you will find to the top right of this page.

For those folks moving from our previous Forum - you will note this new Forum has some different features,different buttons and a new layout. But there are some great new benefits we have to enjoy here, least among them is a more contemporary application software housed on a server with 24/7 service and a very high degree of up-time!

As we migrate from our previous forum to this new cyber-home, I invite you to copy and paste the most helpful posts from our old home to this new one as a means to pass on the valuable assistance we can continue to share in our community!

I welcome you comments about the forum.

Regards,

Chet Davis
VP Marketing & Sales
MacroSystem US
http://www.macrosystem.us