Beachy's 70th Birthday

A place for Cassie Users to socialize and relax.
MikeMattke
Casablanca Unit: S2000 with all software. I also have a Prestige that I used on my film transfer station. I have B4W loaded on a laptop. I have a S4000 Pro that I am going to trade in for a discount on software for my B4W setup. I even have my first Cassie, the AVIO that I am going to hook up. Not sure what I will use it for but I want to see it run again.

Re: Beachy's 70th Birthday

Post by MikeMattke »

I was wondering if the video I shot with Jim Meeker's camera at the pool party turned out. Jim had me go around and get a few people to say hello but I kind of forgot about it until now. Thanks Jim for letting me do that and I hope it wasn't too bad. Happy Birthday to the inspiration for the Casablanca Cafe!
Mike Mattke
"Father of the Casablanca Cafe"
Sturgeon Bay, WI
jimmeeker
Casablanca Unit: Avio, Solitaire, with OS 9.1 and S-6000 with Bogart 5 & all software

Post by jimmeeker »

Hey Mike,

Yep, they are all in there. I edited them and put titles on each with the names of the folks doing the talking so that Beachy would get to know who everyone was so he could put faces to all the names from the Forum. I included the song that we all sang for his happy birthday. Thanks for shooting everyone for me Mike, so that Beachy could get a glimpse of our Tuesday Night indoor Patio Party.

There was another DVD of my local video club along with a special Birthday Gift from me personally for Beachy. The hope being that maybe we can convince his wife to bring him over here next March.

We've got several months to persuade him to come over the pond to meet everyone.
Jim Meeker
The Old Timer

Founder of the
"March Get Together"

We Remember
12-7-41 and 9-11-01
Milan, Illinois
S-6000 w/Bogart 5 /Solitaire, Avio DVD / All Software OS 9.1/ Panasonic HMC150p AVCHD Camcorder
Beachy
Casablanca Unit: Avio/DVD. Ver.9.1 candy factory, DVD Arabesk V4.1. Effects packs 5 6 7 8 particle magic,Pip-studio V1.0 and a Very, very old reliable, Avio 3.6c.
Cameras.CannonXL1, Sony DCR-TVR950E, Sony DSR-PD150P

Post by Beachy »

Well I have had a second look at the dvd and what a handsome bunch you all are..I was really touched by the fact that you all went to such trouble for me.. From the bottom of my heart...thank you Jim, Thank you all...will you do another for my 80th ??? john
Beachy
AKA Lord Sherrington
TimKennelly
Casablanca Unit: No Casablanca unit currently.

Post by TimKennelly »

Only if you come over! ;)
My mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
At school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I said “happy" and they told me I didn’t understand the question.
I told them they didn’t understand life.

Tim Kennelly