Beachy's 70th Birthday

A place for Cassie Users to socialize and relax.
Beachy
Casablanca Unit: Avio/DVD. Ver.9.1 candy factory, DVD Arabesk V4.1. Effects packs 5 6 7 8 particle magic,Pip-studio V1.0 and a Very, very old reliable, Avio 3.6c.
Cameras.CannonXL1, Sony DCR-TVR950E, Sony DSR-PD150P

Beachy's 70th Birthday

Post by Beachy »

Well I am now officially 70!! My god where have all the years gone? It seems like only last week that i was 69 !! I would like to take this opportunity to thank Jim meeker for the wonderful gift he sent from the USA, Included was a DVD to Beachy on his birthday, my wife and I sat down to watch it last night....WOW!! All you lot at Meekers Meet are a crafty lot!
I was blown away by the messages and the "Happy Birthday " sang at the end, I never expected that! Thank you all so much, you are a great bunch, and it was so nice to put faces to names, Even Lou bruno looked better looking than i imagined, And the person we picked out to be George Clooney turned out to be Tim kennely!! There was Jim meeker with I presume, his Daughter!....And all the rest of the Gang, Thanks to you all, Even my wife is now nagging me to make the trip next year!.. Best wishes and thanks....Beachy
Beachy
AKA Lord Sherrington
TimKennelly
Casablanca Unit: No Casablanca unit currently.

Re: Beachy's 70th Birthday

Post by TimKennelly »

Dang it! I had your birthday reminder on my Say the Time program and upgraded it which lost all my reminders (see, our software is not the only one you can spend more money on to get less results! LOL).

Happy Belated Birthday, John and yes, do begin saving the pennies and planning the trip for next March.
My mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
At school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I said “happy" and they told me I didn’t understand the question.
I told them they didn’t understand life.

Tim Kennelly
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Post by LouBruno »

Hey Beachy.....Happy Birthday!!!! Best of luck.

You wrote: "Lou bruno looked better looking than i imagined"

Thanks for the compliment, but most people think I am an escapee from a petting zoo. My friends say I am so ugly that I make onions cry. When I walk into the bank, they turn off the cameras. When I was born, I was so ugly that the doctor SLAPPED my parents instead of me and I was such an ugy baby they put tinted windows on my incubator. :D
Operations
Casablanca Unit: Bogart

Post by Operations »

LOL I heard Lou's mom had to tie pork chops around his neck for the dogs to play with him.

Happy Belated B-day.
Beachy
Casablanca Unit: Avio/DVD. Ver.9.1 candy factory, DVD Arabesk V4.1. Effects packs 5 6 7 8 particle magic,Pip-studio V1.0 and a Very, very old reliable, Avio 3.6c.

Post by Beachy »

Ah thats where we differ Lou, My parents loved me! They even tried to teach me to swim when i was only a few weeks old, by putting me in a sack with some bricks and throwing me in the river!! My mother helped me get air by stabbing it 26 times with a carving knife! and they even gave me a propper rattle! this one had a snake on the end of it! and for a special treat they would tie my pram to a long distance lorry! Ahhh Happy days! My wife's present to me is a holiday! she has booked me to go to somewhere called Euphenasia!..Sounds very peaceful. beachy
Beachy
AKA Lord Sherrington
Charles
Casablanca Unit: S6000 Effects 1,2,3,5,7,8 Blue Box World,
Arabesk 6.0a , Bogart 5.5c Disc Transfer 1.2

Post by Charles »

Beachy wrote: My wife's present to me is a holiday! she has booked me to go to somewhere called Euphenasia!..Sounds very peaceful. beachy
It won't be when she reads your post John :lol: Must have been some size of cake to get all the candles on !! Many happy returns
CKNewman
Casablanca Unit: Windows computer with Bogart SE 13.3, Arabesk 7, Audio Effects Pack v1.2b, Motion 3D XL-1 Pack 1, Sentry HD-Backup, Disk Juggler, Power Key, Aspector, Chromit, Effects Pack 8, Effect Pack 9, PiP Studio 3, Time-X, Ultimate Spice Box HD, Slivers, PIP Studio 4 ; Older windows computer with Bogart 8.4, Arabesk 7; Kron Plus with SE 8.3, most Generation 2 software except for CB Paint, Columbus, titling add-ons, and graphics symbols. Various TVs and a Kenner Give-A-Show Projector

Post by CKNewman »

Happy Birthday Beachy :!: Here's to many more years of proudly continuing the Sherrington family traditions! :D
Craig Newman
jimmeeker
Casablanca Unit: Avio, Solitaire, with OS 9.1 and S-6000 with Bogart 5 & all software

Post by jimmeeker »

Beachy,

Now that you have seen our March Get Together bunch and the DVD about our local Film and Video Club.....how about telling us how your event went and what you did. I understand you were going to add to the night's festivities with some music and playing your drums.

We'd like all the details my friend.
Jim Meeker
The Old Timer

Founder of the
"March Get Together"

We Remember
12-7-41 and 9-11-01
Milan, Illinois
S-6000 w/Bogart 5 /Solitaire, Avio DVD / All Software OS 9.1/ Panasonic HMC150p AVCHD Camcorder
Beachy

Post by Beachy »

Once again....Thanks Jim for the gift. I think the only way to sum up the evening is to put a bit of the DVD on You Tube!! So watch this space...John
Beachy
AKA Lord Sherrington
PaulBusta
Casablanca Unit: S4000Pro & Bogart V2.1e OS, with much software.

Post by PaulBusta »

Happy BD Beachy. :D And many more. :D
Paul Busta

P.A.B. Digital Video Productions
S4000Pro & Bogart V2.1e OS with much software.
Casablanca user since 1997.