Beachy is alive and well

A place for Cassie Users to socialize and relax.
Beachy
Casablanca Unit: Avio/DVD. Ver.9.1 candy factory, DVD Arabesk V4.1. Effects packs 5 6 7 8 particle magic,Pip-studio V1.0 and a Very, very old reliable, Avio 3.6c.
Cameras.CannonXL1, Sony DCR-TVR950E, Sony DSR-PD150P

Beachy is alive and well

Post by Beachy »

Just popped in to say hello everyone!! I hope you are all well? I am still driving my little train around the Theme Park. I went on the "Independence of the seas" today for a nice meal with my daughter who is about to bring "Oasis if the Seas" to Fort Lauderdale, This is the Biggest cruise liner in the world! at 220,000 tons!! She is guest relations manager on her..So if any one of you are thinking of cruising on her let me know!!! Bye for now..Beachy
Beachy
AKA Lord Sherrington
Charles
Casablanca Unit: S6000 Effects 1,2,3,5,7,8 Blue Box World,
Arabesk 6.0a , Bogart 5.5c Disc Transfer 1.2

Re: Beachy is alive and well

Post by Charles »

Hi John
Here is me thinking you were burning the midnight oil on your long awaited entry to the Film Fest. :lol:
Regards
Charles
CliffHawkins
Casablanca Unit: S-4000 Pro
Solitaire SE 8.0

Post by CliffHawkins »

Beachey:

Good to hear from you. I hear others are talking how much we miss the good ole days when you were a regular on this forum. I know that life keeps us busy. But thanks for popping in to say "Hi". Keep us posted on whats going on in your life.

Cliff Hawkins from the "Hawkins of Devonshire (sp?)" clan.
Cliff Hawkins

S-4000 Pro Bogart 4.1c
Solitaire SE 8
Cannon XH-A1
Canon GL-1
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Post by LouBruno »

I second that!
CliffHawkins wrote:Beachey:

Good to hear from you. I hear others are talking how much we miss the good ole days when you were a regular on this forum. I know that life keeps us busy. But thanks for popping in to say "Hi". Keep us posted on whats going on in your life.

Cliff Hawkins from the "Hawkins of Devonshire (sp?)" clan.