Bad News!!

A place for Cassie Users to socialize and relax.
Beachy
Casablanca Unit: Avio/DVD. Ver.9.1 candy factory, DVD Arabesk V4.1. Effects packs 5 6 7 8 particle magic,Pip-studio V1.0 and a Very, very old reliable, Avio 3.6c.
Cameras.CannonXL1, Sony DCR-TVR950E, Sony DSR-PD150P

Bad News!!

Post by Beachy »

Well it had to come....I have retired the Old Aviosaurus!! Martyn at Dolby nearly fainted when I spent a few pennies on a S/H Avio DVD machine from him loaded with loads of goodies that i havent a clue how to use! But wait for it........The well know Scot The Reverend Bob has also bought a S/H Kron !! Hows that for a killing for dalco, Martyns wife can buy that new dress he has promised her for years...(The old one was white with a veil!!) Beachy
Beachy
AKA Lord Sherrington
BobC
Casablanca Unit: Meteor Pro Ultra, OS 10, Arabesk 7

Re: Bad News!!

Post by BobC »

Wow. Martyn can probably retire now. And Beachy and Rev. Bob are up to the 20th century. :D
Bob Claxton
Heritage Video

Meteor Pro Ultra, OS 10, Arabesk 7
Lowell
Casablanca Unit: 1 casablanca solitaire most software. liberty plus all software one S4000 pro most software. One S4000 pro all software. 6 panasonic and 2 sony 3ccd cams. running Se9 on solitare and bogart 3.2 on both S4000's.

Post by Lowell »

I would say they are in the 20th century since this is now the 21st century. They are getting there. Beachy does this mean you will not have enough money to come to the MGT?
Lowell Brockway email: justperfectvideo@sbcglobal.net 330-922-5606
Beachy
Casablanca Unit: Avio/DVD. Ver.9.1 candy factory, DVD Arabesk V4.1. Effects packs 5 6 7 8 particle magic,Pip-studio V1.0 and a Very, very old reliable, Avio 3.6c.

Post by Beachy »

I have been toying with the idea of Going over to Fort Lauderdale to see my daughter, and drop into Molline At the same time. I dont know what the logistics are, ie how far away moline is? How to get there...fly? we will have to wait and see.In the meantime I have to find ot about Arabesk. Particle magic, Candy factory, PIPstudio Move over Spielberg Beachy's coming... :D
Beachy
AKA Lord Sherrington
CliffHawkins
Casablanca Unit: S-4000 Pro
Solitaire SE 8.0

Post by CliffHawkins »

It looks like Beachey is back. Those new programs are fun to experiment with.

Good to see you on the BB again.
Cliff Hawkins

S-4000 Pro Bogart 4.1c
Solitaire SE 8
Cannon XH-A1
Canon GL-1
TimKennelly
Casablanca Unit: No Casablanca unit currently.

Post by TimKennelly »

We have this big country see, so I would say you would want to fly from Fort Lauderdale to Moline as the cruise ship does not come this way and it would be a long drive.
My mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
At school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I said “happy" and they told me I didn’t understand the question.
I told them they didn’t understand life.

Tim Kennelly
jimmeeker
Casablanca Unit: Avio, Solitaire, with OS 9.1 and S-6000 with Bogart 5 & all software

Post by jimmeeker »

Hey Beachy,

Yes please come to the 2010 MGT. We all want to meet you in person.

If you wanted to drive to Moline ( actually 5 miles farther to Davenport, Iowa) it's a two day drive from Florida.....so flying into the Moline Airport ( MLI ) would be preferred. OH yes, we drive on the other side of the road....so that might make the drive a little more tedious.

There is a shuttle to take you from the airport to the Clarion Hotel and Conference Center in Davenport, Iowa. That's just on the other side of the Mississippi River and only about 5 miles from the airport.

I have been hoping to get you over here for several years now. It is heart warming to think that you may actually make it this time. I certainly hope so. Hey, why not talk Rev. Bob into coming too.

Now that you have a newly upgraded AVIO with all those new add on features to play with....I know you would have a ball at the 2010 "March Get Together" Especially now that the US dollar has gone down so much in value against the Pound, the trip will be the best value financially, for you and your family.

In excited anticipation I remain hopeful of your plans for next March.
Jim Meeker
The Old Timer

Founder of the
"March Get Together"

We Remember
12-7-41 and 9-11-01
Milan, Illinois
S-6000 w/Bogart 5 /Solitaire, Avio DVD / All Software OS 9.1/ Panasonic HMC150p AVCHD Camcorder
RevBob
Casablanca Unit: Kron 80 Smart Edit 8

Post by RevBob »

A friend in Japan sometimes uses the word "in-credit-able" - and I uttered it when Beachy broke his news of the century. I just had to contact Martyn to outdo that old guy up the road from me! He's already called me to ask some technical questions - I guess he's suffering withdrawal symptoms from disconnecting his old Aviosaurus Kerosene burner? This electricity stuff is a bit much for his slow thought processes. Please, guys, push through lots of tips to get him moving again. Unfortunately my son in Scotland was admitted to hospital this afternoon so I probably have to drive up there tomorrow. the Kron will not be properly explored until I get back - but no doubt I'll also be seeking some technical hints and tips in due course. It feels right now like I'm glimpsing the Promised Land - or at least that terrifying 21st century!

Rev Bob :D :o
Beachy

Post by Beachy »

Jim, Nothing occupy's my thoughts as much as, Will I ever get to Moline??.
The Rev Bob and I must sound like the "Wright Brothers" and you lot flying 747's :D
Just a note...That James Wilson from over here on the BB, is in Hospital having undergone quad Heart by-Pass. I'm sure like me, you all wish him a speedy recovery

I wish I knew how to put a picture up on here as I have a great one of me driving the train!!
Tim? any ideas? John
Beachy
AKA Lord Sherrington
MikeMattke
Casablanca Unit: S2000 with all software. I also have a Prestige that I used on my film transfer station. I have B4W loaded on a laptop. I have a S4000 Pro that I am going to trade in for a discount on software for my B4W setup. I even have my first Cassie, the AVIO that I am going to hook up. Not sure what I will use it for but I want to see it run again.

Post by MikeMattke »

Beachy in Davenport! That would be something to finally see. I am sure there would be many volunteers to pick you up at any airport in the region :D Don't rent a car - we drive on the right side and we can't have you causing havoc trying to navigate on your own!
Mike Mattke
"Father of the Casablanca Cafe"
Sturgeon Bay, WI