Bad News!!

A place for Cassie Users to socialize and relax.
Beachy
Casablanca Unit: Avio/DVD. Ver.9.1 candy factory, DVD Arabesk V4.1. Effects packs 5 6 7 8 particle magic,Pip-studio V1.0 and a Very, very old reliable, Avio 3.6c.
Cameras.CannonXL1, Sony DCR-TVR950E, Sony DSR-PD150P

Re: Bad News!!

Post by Beachy »

I was going to split the difference in this driving lark I will have half the car in the right lane and half the car in the left lane!!!. Do you use the same hand/finger signals as we do?? and whats the speed limit? is petrol $5 a gallon same as here? An are the road signs in English
or spanish :D Beachy
I heard a good joke the other day....The President of mexico was asked if they would be fielding a team in the Olympics?? He said, "Anybody who can, Swim, Jump, Run, or walk has already left the country" :D
Beachy
AKA Lord Sherrington
jimmeeker
Casablanca Unit: Avio, Solitaire, with OS 9.1 and S-6000 with Bogart 5 & all software

Post by jimmeeker »

Hello Beachy,

We all wish James Wilson all the best in his hospital stay. Heart By-Pass is a real serious matter and we certainly hope all goes well and he is back on the bulletin board soon.

To place a photo in here just look at the row of boxes on the top of the page you are typing into when you send a message to the board. The 9th box over from the left is "IMG" for image. This is the key to getting photo in here. However the other part of the solution is that this will take you to an image that is on a web site somewhere. So if the photo you want to put in the forum is on a website in cyberspace the following instructions will allow it to show up here on this forum. If it's not on a web site already, it won't work.

When you are on the web site page and see the image you want to show, point to the image and RIGHT click on it, a box will open and select Properties, a box will open and and you need to copy the Address URL next to it. It will be a direct link to the image on that web site to be displayed here on the forum.

Then after you have selected the Image
Jim Meeker
The Old Timer

Founder of the
"March Get Together"

We Remember
12-7-41 and 9-11-01
Milan, Illinois
S-6000 w/Bogart 5 /Solitaire, Avio DVD / All Software OS 9.1/ Panasonic HMC150p AVCHD Camcorder
TimKennelly
Casablanca Unit: No Casablanca unit currently.

Post by TimKennelly »

John,

I mentioned this on another thread, send me the photos and I will host them so you can share them here.
My mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
At school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I said “happy" and they told me I didn’t understand the question.
I told them they didn’t understand life.

Tim Kennelly
RevBob
Casablanca Unit: Kron 80 Smart Edit 8

Post by RevBob »

Hello folks - again!

Finally back home after a couple of anxious weeks in Scotland. My son's kidneys and various other spare parts were in shut-down mode by the time I got to the hospital. Diagnosis took another week or so, but he got home after a spell in several wards. We managed a few days "vacation" with one of his brothers, but had to call off early and take him back to Scotland for further emergency consultations etc. Now he seems to be stabilised and recovering (having lost around 28 lbs weight!) so Mum and Dad finally returned to the deep south - well, Woking! - yesterday. That means the Kron is as yet still "unexplored territory" - whichever century we're in. Watch out for some beginner-type technical questions in the next few weeks!

Rev Bob
BobC
Casablanca Unit: Meteor Pro Ultra, OS 10, Arabesk 7

Post by BobC »

Good to have you back Reverend Bob. Praying for you and your son.
Bob Claxton
Heritage Video

Meteor Pro Ultra, OS 10, Arabesk 7