Merry Christmas

A place for Cassie Users to socialize and relax.
DarrelCharest
Casablanca Unit: Karat
Bogart 5.5c
Arabesk 6.0a
Most software
Dual edit bay w/Sony 22 HD VGA & Samsung 26 HD Video

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by DarrelCharest »

Merry Christmas Beachy,

I too miss the old forum but I am happy to have a connection to MS and contributors to the site.

While I can only speak for myself, I sense many members miss your repartee and humor.

And equally important, I also sense that when you are active on the web a number of other contributors from the UK and Europe follow your lead. I'm thinking of Charles, Martyn, Reverend Bob and others I've surely forgotten.

Your Santa pictures, courtesy of Tim, personify the jolly old gentleman and the Spirit of Christmas.

Once again Beachy, a Merry Christmas to you.

Darrel

Where the inspiritation for "American the Beautiful" was born.
Lowell
Casablanca Unit: 1 casablanca solitaire most software. liberty plus all software one S4000 pro most software. One S4000 pro all software. 6 panasonic and 2 sony 3ccd cams. running Se9 on solitare and bogart 3.2 on both S4000's.

Post by Lowell »

Merry Christmas to all from the Buckeye State. Yes Beachy we need you on here more with your humor. Make that a New Year resolution.
Lowell Brockway email: justperfectvideo@sbcglobal.net 330-922-5606
BobC
Casablanca Unit: Meteor Pro Ultra, OS 10, Arabesk 7

Post by BobC »

Finally done with work for a while and ready to enjoy the holiday. Wishing a very Merry Christmas to all my friends and colleagues across the globe!
Bob Claxton
Heritage Video

Meteor Pro Ultra, OS 10, Arabesk 7
flvideo
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 6.1 for windows, Renommee, Avio pro, and a cassie classic
2 Sony PD170s, 2 panasonic dvx100s, 1 JVC DV300, 1 sony DCRhc42
1 panasonicpvGS120

Post by flvideo »

A very Merry Christmas from balmy Florida. Its supposed to be 77 degrees on Christmas. Doesn't seem like Christmas. I too would like to see people on this forum. I enjoy socializing when I am working or waiting on my computer. I spend most days right there in front of my Renommee and my PC. Thank God for the work. Merry Christmas. Bob...
IanPearson
Casablanca Unit: Studio Pro OS B4W V9
S6000 OS Bogart SE V9
Solitaire OS V9.1

Programs:- Most of the standard operating programs.

Post by IanPearson »

May I also wish all my Casablanca forum friends a very merry Christmas and a happy /
prosperous New Year, indeed a happy new decade.

It only seems like yesterday that I was putting plans in place for a client, to cope with
the dreaded millennium bug (you know, when the world was supposed to come to
a standstill) and here we are now 10 years on already.

I hope you all have a great festive break.

Ian

P.S. Who is that funny looking character in a red dress? he looks vaguely familiar.
Ian Pearson S6000 Bogart SE7 - Solitaire OS V9.1 - Avio DV Pro OS V9.1
Programs:- Most programs, with the notable exception of CB Paint and Quadcam
Kingston upon Hull. England
CasablancaExpert
Casablanca Unit: S3000, S4000 PRO, Renommee Plus

Post by CasablancaExpert »

To all my friends and colleagues, I wish for you a glimmer of the peace and joy that comes with this holiday. May we all be refreshed by the voices of ancient carols, by the smiles and well wishes of strangers and by the beauty that exudes from sparkling colored lights and the snow covered landscape.

May you and your loved ones have a Merry Christmas!

Sincerely,
Chet
Chet Davis
the Casablanca Expert
chet@chetdavis.com
http://www.CasablancaExpert.com
CKNewman
Casablanca Unit: Windows computer with Bogart SE 13.3, Arabesk 7, Audio Effects Pack v1.2b, Motion 3D XL-1 Pack 1, Sentry HD-Backup, Disk Juggler, Power Key, Aspector, Chromit, Effects Pack 8, Effect Pack 9, PiP Studio 3, Time-X, Ultimate Spice Box HD, Slivers, PIP Studio 4 ; Older windows computer with Bogart 8.4, Arabesk 7; Kron Plus with SE 8.3, most Generation 2 software except for CB Paint, Columbus, titling add-ons, and graphics symbols. Various TVs and a Kenner Give-A-Show Projector

Post by CKNewman »

Chet, I couldn't have written it better myself! :D

A toast to my friends on this forum - Let us go forward with lightened hearts and renewed hope as we enjoy this season.
Craig Newman
RonaldPawlak
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 5.3 O.S.,Arabesk 5.4c, S4K Pro, most software, not a lot of HD software, Exterrnal USB blu-ray burner, Just purchase (2) XF-100 Canon cameras and one VIXIA HF-S10, HD cameras. (2) Senheisser Wireless Mics.

Post by RonaldPawlak »

Hey Beachy,
Now that you don't have a train to drive and are not playing Santa for all the childran in England, what are you going to do for entertainment. Surely you aren't think about going back to work doing video and editing, are you? What's next Beachy in the Easter bunny outfit?
Beachy
Casablanca Unit: Avio/DVD. Ver.9.1 candy factory, DVD Arabesk V4.1. Effects packs 5 6 7 8 particle magic,Pip-studio V1.0 and a Very, very old reliable, Avio 3.6c.
Cameras.CannonXL1, Sony DCR-TVR950E, Sony DSR-PD150P

Post by Beachy »

Waiting for the call from hollywood, or even Moline!!! I would love to know where you all live out there in the colonies!! so i could stick a flag into my atlas. I bet there is a difference in the out side temperatures at the moment..We over here have a flurry of snow and all our rail and airports close!!! Have a good New year you all...john
Beachy
AKA Lord Sherrington