Happy New Year!

A place for Cassie Users to socialize and relax.
BobC
Casablanca Unit: Meteor Pro Ultra, OS 10, Arabesk 7

Happy New Year!

Post by BobC »

Wishing you all a healthy and prosperous new year. I know it's already begun for those in Australia and New Zealand.
Bob Claxton
Heritage Video

Meteor Pro Ultra, OS 10, Arabesk 7
CliffHawkins
Casablanca Unit: S-4000 Pro
Solitaire SE 8.0

Re: Happy New Year!

Post by CliffHawkins »

Happy New Year from snowy Duncan, Oklahoma. We also had a blizzard for Christmas Eve. Very unusual Oklahoma weather.
Cliff Hawkins

S-4000 Pro Bogart 4.1c
Solitaire SE 8
Cannon XH-A1
Canon GL-1
flvideo
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 6.1 for windows, Renommee, Avio pro, and a cassie classic
2 Sony PD170s, 2 panasonic dvx100s, 1 JVC DV300, 1 sony DCRhc42
1 panasonicpvGS120

Post by flvideo »

Yes Happy new year to one and all. We will spend a quiet one at Church eating and playing games to bring in the new year. I hope 2010 brings prosperity to all. Bob...
TimKennelly
Casablanca Unit: No Casablanca unit currently.

Post by TimKennelly »

Happy New Year Bob and all others here.

Currently, overcast, lightly snowing again and right at the freezing point of 32 degrees.
My mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
At school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I said “happy" and they told me I didn’t understand the question.
I told them they didn’t understand life.

Tim Kennelly
jimmeeker
Casablanca Unit: Avio, Solitaire, with OS 9.1 and S-6000 with Bogart 5 & all software

Post by jimmeeker »

Happy New Year everyone,

Snowing again, temperature falling below zero and a wild wind from the North. Shoveled the drive way again and again and it's still all white tonight. Lets all hope that 2010 is a far better year than 2009 turned out to be. Remember to set aside the days in March for the Get Together and don't forget that Chet Davis will have his workshop session before and possibly an advanced class after the MGT. So you'll get the best of all in just one place. Learning from each other and learning from the Casablanca Expert. It's the place to be in the early Spring.
Information coming soon to all of you.

Again...Happy New Year and Happy Editing as well.
Jim Meeker
The Old Timer

Founder of the
"March Get Together"

We Remember
12-7-41 and 9-11-01
Milan, Illinois
S-6000 w/Bogart 5 /Solitaire, Avio DVD / All Software OS 9.1/ Panasonic HMC150p AVCHD Camcorder
BobFoster
Casablanca Unit: Foster, Georgia video Productions, Inc
Bishop, GA Karat X2, Bogart 5.6
Most all software, 2X Sony HVR-NX3 Sony HVR-A1U, Sony PD-170/150, Sony HVR Z5U, 3 - Canopus ADVC500 converter, 2 x HXR-NX3 Sony Cameras

Post by BobFoster »

Happy New Year to all :D We will be having our traditional blackeyed peas and turnip greens for "money and good luck" today as is the the Georgia tradition of old. I don't know if it actually works, but I'm not taking any chances. :lol:
Beachy
Casablanca Unit: Avio/DVD. Ver.9.1 candy factory, DVD Arabesk V4.1. Effects packs 5 6 7 8 particle magic,Pip-studio V1.0 and a Very, very old reliable, Avio 3.6c.
Cameras.CannonXL1, Sony DCR-TVR950E, Sony DSR-PD150P

Post by Beachy »

I had to crack the ice on the local lake for a New Year swim!! My wife complained as usual.....She wanted to stop in the car with me!!!..There's no pleasing that woman..
She even complained about the fur coat I gave her for Xmas....She said I should have killed the Bear first!! .... Have a GREAT New Year...And please God, may we all be here next time.....John S :D
Beachy
AKA Lord Sherrington
RonaldPawlak
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 5.3 O.S.,Arabesk 5.4c, S4K Pro, most software, not a lot of HD software, Exterrnal USB blu-ray burner, Just purchase (2) XF-100 Canon cameras and one VIXIA HF-S10, HD cameras. (2) Senheisser Wireless Mics.

Post by RonaldPawlak »

Woke up at 5:00 A.M. this morning, looked out at the beautiful full moon, made a pot of coffee, put some wood in the fireplace and made a fire. Went and got the paper in the fresh cold air at 12 degrees above zero with a light snow. What a great day and hope this is a start of a better New Year than the last one.
Wishing you all a healthy happy New Year and hopefully we will have great success in our endeavors. And may MarcroSystems continue to be a profitable company and we can get some our old software back. Yes Lou, that includes CB Paint.
CasablancaExpert
Casablanca Unit: S3000, S4000 PRO, Renommee Plus

Post by CasablancaExpert »

Happy New Year!
Certainly 2009 was a year of transitions for me... my fathers' passing, celebrating the 'big' 50, losing my job & finding my passion in my own company.

Through it all shined the kindness & support of friends.

As Clarence, the Angel shares at the end of the movie It's A Wonderful Life:
"Remember no man's a failure who has friends."
And with all the friends I have been lucky to enjoy, on this Forum and in the entire Casablanca Community - I feel a most successful and fortunate man!

Thanks to friends near and far -- and here's to a year ahead with Joy and Prosperity in good measure!
Love, Chet
Chet Davis
the Casablanca Expert
chet@chetdavis.com
http://www.CasablancaExpert.com
pdjohnson
Casablanca Unit: 1 saphir with 10 Bogart
1 Solitaire Plus SE 9.1 Loaded
1 Solitaire SE 9.1 Loaded
2 sony HD cameras
4 Sony VX2100
Canon XSI SLR
2 Canon Rebel T1i
Terabyte external drive

Post by pdjohnson »

Happy New Year to all the Forum members! May you have a wonderful year full of happy memories and great editing!!!! May all your programs work without the dreaded red box of death, and you have many projects for the coming year. Go Bucks!!! Time to win that Rose Bowl!
David & Pauline