March Get Together 2010 Announcement !

A place for Cassie Users to socialize and relax.
TimKennelly
Casablanca Unit: No Casablanca unit currently.

March Get Together 2010 Announcement !

Post by TimKennelly »

The announcement info does not technically belong in this forum, but many might not peruse the Cafe regularly so I am posting this heads up link here.

Check out Jim's announcement here regarding MGT 2010, it's on!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2042
My mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
At school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I said “happy" and they told me I didn’t understand the question.
I told them they didn’t understand life.

Tim Kennelly
IanPearson
Casablanca Unit: Studio Pro OS B4W V9
S6000 OS Bogart SE V9
Solitaire OS V9.1

Programs:- Most of the standard operating programs.

Re: March Get Together 2010 Announcement !

Post by IanPearson »

Hi Jim
I see you have a new personal secretary, very efficient and very kind of him to give a helping hand. I still prefer the female blond versions myself, but when we get to our age, one cannot be so choosy. ;)

Now before the feminist lobby step in and tear me off a strip, I’m only joking. :roll:

I’m sorry to say, as much as I would like to, I will not make it again this year. One day I will make a return appearance, honest. There was talk of our UK representative gracing you with his presence this year, I speak of course about Lord Sherrington, alias Beachy. However, it has gone quiet recently, he must still be getting over his train driving and Santa duties.

I do hope you all have a great time and I will be watching out for the reports, videos, etc.

Ian
Ian Pearson S6000 Bogart SE7 - Solitaire OS V9.1 - Avio DV Pro OS V9.1
Programs:- Most programs, with the notable exception of CB Paint and Quadcam
Kingston upon Hull. England
Beachy
Casablanca Unit: Avio/DVD. Ver.9.1 candy factory, DVD Arabesk V4.1. Effects packs 5 6 7 8 particle magic,Pip-studio V1.0 and a Very, very old reliable, Avio 3.6c.
Cameras.CannonXL1, Sony DCR-TVR950E, Sony DSR-PD150P

Post by Beachy »

I have been busy as you say Ian, I recently upgraded to an AVIO DVD. I an sitting here waiting for about 3 hrs for it to copy film down!! Whats all that about?? I can run it out to a standalone dvd recorder in real time???? I feel ive gone backwards not forewards and I still wont have a dvd to show for it till about 10 tonight!! :mrgreen:
Beachy
AKA Lord Sherrington
TimKennelly
Casablanca Unit: No Casablanca unit currently.

Post by TimKennelly »

John,

I see you went all out on a limb going from the Avio to the AvioDVD.

Was that to save money for the MGT 2010 trip?
My mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
At school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I said “happy" and they told me I didn’t understand the question.
I told them they didn’t understand life.

Tim Kennelly
Beachy
Casablanca Unit: Avio/DVD. Ver.9.1 candy factory, DVD Arabesk V4.1. Effects packs 5 6 7 8 particle magic,Pip-studio V1.0 and a Very, very old reliable, Avio 3.6c.

Post by Beachy »

Unfortunately I am having Radiotherapy for a bit of Prostate cancer which I have to attend every day for 7 weeks!! that takes me to March 8th. How I will feel by then maybe a decider. But I was told it isnt an aggresive type...so fingers crossed.. I must go now as it makes you wee a lot :D John
Beachy
AKA Lord Sherrington
Charles
Casablanca Unit: S6000 Effects 1,2,3,5,7,8 Blue Box World,
Arabesk 6.0a , Bogart 5.5c Disc Transfer 1.2

Post by Charles »

Hi John
You had to go one better tham me,six and a half weeks for me last year but bladder cancer not prostate,covered about 3k miles during treatment,sounds daft but drink plenty of water and carry a strong elastic band :D if caught short comes in handy!!
Regards
Charles
Beachy

Post by Beachy »

Thanks for the tip Charles...I hope everyone on this BB is having a PSA test done for prostate cancer?? If not....DO IT NOW!!!!!! b4 its to late....john
Beachy
AKA Lord Sherrington
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Post by LouBruno »

Sorry to hear about the problem. I have been suffering with chronic prostate problems for the past 8 year with an up and down PSA level. Luckily, no cancer was found. I think you made a good decision with EBRT rather than a RRP-too much complication. You are lucky to have a low Gleason score and that it is incapsulated. Best of luck!!! Now... I gotta................peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :-)
Beachy wrote:Unfortunately I am having Radiotherapy for a bit of Prostate cancer which I have to attend every day for 7 weeks!! that takes me to March 8th. How I will feel by then maybe a decider. But I was told it isnt an aggresive type...so fingers crossed.. I must go now as it makes you wee a lot :D John