Jeanton

A place for Cassie Users to socialize and relax.
flvideo
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 6.1 for windows, Renommee, Avio pro, and a cassie classic
2 Sony PD170s, 2 panasonic dvx100s, 1 JVC DV300, 1 sony DCRhc42
1 panasonicpvGS120

Jeanton

Post by flvideo »

Or anyone else that feels like socializing. I would enjoy getting to know some of my peer's here. Bob...
videojim
Casablanca Unit: Casablanca S6000, with 4.1G Bogart.

Re: Jeanton

Post by videojim »

Ok, Jeanton. I am here. What part of the country r u in? I am in Memphis, the home of more things than can be mentioned here. And its my home. Not too hot or cold, really. WHO are you? You can see my mug in the second row, toward the right in this year's pic at MGT.
Skype ID-talkingrock756
flvideo
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 6.1 for windows, Renommee, Avio pro, and a cassie classic
2 Sony PD170s, 2 panasonic dvx100s, 1 JVC DV300, 1 sony DCRhc42
1 panasonicpvGS120

Re: Jeanton

Post by flvideo »

Hey Jim, I am not Jeanton but I posted the original post. I grew up in and around Kingsport. Not too far from Memphis. I am in Myakks City Florida now. Its about 30 miles E/O Bradenton if you look at a map. We have 1 blinking light, 1 feed store, 1 restaurant, i gas station with a small grocery inside, and another small convience store. Oh did I mention a post office. I have been in the Video business for 27 years and My main thing is stock car racing. I have run the gambit over the years. Weddings, barmitzmasd, spelled wrong I'm sure, Anniversity partys, I do church events as well as supply video for a christian TV station in the Phillipines. I have done broadcast work, news, sports, and we have done several racing shows on different cable networks. We do transfers anything to DVD. we do some editing for others. I have been using Macro System machines for about 10 years now and love them. I have edited with all kinds of equipment. I started out in the business in 1983 with 1 tube camera, and 2 VCR"s, VHS. That was my editing. Pause and play. It worked. Now its your turn.. Bob...