Merry Xmas to you all!!!

A place for Cassie Users to socialize and relax.
Beachy
Casablanca Unit: Avio/DVD. Ver.9.1 candy factory, DVD Arabesk V4.1. Effects packs 5 6 7 8 particle magic,Pip-studio V1.0 and a Very, very old reliable, Avio 3.6c.
Cameras.CannonXL1, Sony DCR-TVR950E, Sony DSR-PD150P

Merry Xmas to you all!!!

Post by Beachy »

A merry xmas to all my friends from all over the globe..I have finished the summer season driving my Theme Park train and I am now Father Xmas at a departmental store.
I wish you all HEALTH for 2011 wealth and happiness dont work without it!!
I must try and get on the BB more in 2011.................................. :D
Beachy
Beachy
AKA Lord Sherrington
TimKennelly
Casablanca Unit: No Casablanca unit currently.

Re: Merry Xmas to you all!!!

Post by TimKennelly »

I got this from one of the many female paparazzi that dog Sir Beachy no matter how he tries to disguise himself!

It's still a bit early, but Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! ;)
My mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
At school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I said “happy" and they told me I didn’t understand the question.
I told them they didn’t understand life.

Tim Kennelly
Beachy
Casablanca Unit: Avio/DVD. Ver.9.1 candy factory, DVD Arabesk V4.1. Effects packs 5 6 7 8 particle magic,Pip-studio V1.0 and a Very, very old reliable, Avio 3.6c.
Cameras.CannonXL1, Sony DCR-TVR950E, Sony DSR-PD150P

Post by Beachy »

Thanks Tim, And a quote from my favourite poem.."Twas the night before christmas"!!!
I must ask your views on the 9.1 system that is giving Jim Wilson and I grief...It seems to be a sound issue and he lost a whole wedding!!. I have had the green screen of death about 6 times in as many months...Theres a lot to be said for staying with the "Old Aviosaurus!! :P
Beachy
AKA Lord Sherrington
TimKennelly
Casablanca Unit: No Casablanca unit currently.

Post by TimKennelly »

Sorry, I left the Smart Edit system behind at SE7 I think it was when I moved to the adventurous Bogart System a couple of years ago.

I sold my last S4000Pro in late August, almost four months ago, but as they are still using the same version of Bogart now as then I can say the current Bogart OS has some glitches, but is mostly solid and I had no problems using it to create the last several HD weddings I did back in August.

As for the Old Aviousaurus, you are looking at that through those rose colored glasses of yesterday as I owned one of those old Avios and it and the earlier versions of Smart Edit had their share of glitches, bugs and shortcomings as well.
My mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
At school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I said “happy" and they told me I didn’t understand the question.
I told them they didn’t understand life.

Tim Kennelly
CKNewman
Casablanca Unit: Windows computer with Bogart SE 13.3, Arabesk 7, Audio Effects Pack v1.2b, Motion 3D XL-1 Pack 1, Sentry HD-Backup, Disk Juggler, Power Key, Aspector, Chromit, Effects Pack 8, Effect Pack 9, PiP Studio 3, Time-X, Ultimate Spice Box HD, Slivers, PIP Studio 4 ; Older windows computer with Bogart 8.4, Arabesk 7; Kron Plus with SE 8.3, most Generation 2 software except for CB Paint, Columbus, titling add-ons, and graphics symbols. Various TVs and a Kenner Give-A-Show Projector

Post by CKNewman »

Merry Christmas to you too, Beachy and Tim - and all of my other friends on this forum. I'll echo your well-wishing and add a good measure of bright outlook for 2011 too 8-)

"....those rose colored glasses of yesterday" indeed! Mine seem to be getting rosier all the time .....no matter what I remember! ;)
Craig Newman
BobC
Casablanca Unit: Meteor Pro Ultra, OS 10, Arabesk 7

Post by BobC »

Merry Christmas, my Cassie friends!
Bob Claxton
Heritage Video

Meteor Pro Ultra, OS 10, Arabesk 7