Guess What's Happening!

A place for Cassie Users to socialize and relax.
jimmeeker
Casablanca Unit: Avio, Solitaire, with OS 9.1 and S-6000 with Bogart 5 & all software

Guess What's Happening!

Post by jimmeeker »

Since I posted this in the correct place yesterday and it appears that no one has read it there, I thought I would add this message here and try to stimulate some conversation here in the Casablanca Cafe. Guess about what is in store for the MGT next March.

The Annual MGT Will be March 5th through the 8th of 2012.
This will be the 8th year for the MGT. I can't believe it has been going on so long.

So please make notations on your calendars. We have never had the plans laid out so far in advance as this before. So, there is plenty of time to plan around the 8th Annual MGT. There shouldn't be any reason to say you didn't have time to plan for it.

You have to be here for this one.

For those who were at this year's MGT.....you know we had to make some decisions about next year. In light of the economy and other changes that happened at the last minute....which threw us for a loop, we had a very serious talk from the stage on wednesday evening, where and when we found new strength and enthusiam and the guts to forge on....we have risen up and are on the way to stunning changes in the MGT.

From that time on the stage looking out over the faces of all the attendees, I gained a sense of what had to be done, and from that crowd of faces rose a small group of friends who have begun to weave their magic with such new life that I have become convinced that this new enterprise will surprise, amaze and satisfy everyone.

This will be the most exciting and different MGT ever. New everything. DO NOT MISS ATTENDING THE 8TH ANNUAL MGT
next March 5th through the 8th of 2012. You won't recognize it.

OK you can start guessing now. But we'll have more news later, There are no prizes or awards for guessing about the next MGT....but it's a way of getting more conversation started here!

By the way.....the new MGT Logo at the top of this message was created on the Casablanca S-4000 editor and Bogart 3.2
Jim Meeker
The Old Timer

Founder of the
"March Get Together"

We Remember
12-7-41 and 9-11-01
Milan, Illinois
S-6000 w/Bogart 5 /Solitaire, Avio DVD / All Software OS 9.1/ Panasonic HMC150p AVCHD Camcorder