Analouge to Avchd

A place for Cassie Users to socialize and relax.
culchie1
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 4000 V 3

Analouge to Avchd

Post by culchie1 »

Ireland calling !!!
Despite the fact that tha EMF/IMF have written us off like the Greeks, I have just purchased 2 Canon XA10 Cameras. ( Ejjit!!)
This will be my first jump in Avchd and The Bogart 4000 V3.00 that I have.
I hope that people will still be able to afford to get married here.
There is a rumor that our Govermennt is looking for way to tax the air we breath.
I don't know how any of this will work out as I was proudly an Analouge guy......but all god things pass us by>?? Good bye Analouge.... hello stranger!!! So long XM2's.......old faithful friends.
I will in the next two months let the "World" kown how the new set up is working and I am certain that I will avail of the valuable bank of knowledge that is on this Forum
Until next August when I shall unleash my creativity and lot's of Dildy i Irish wedding videos to the web ( up yah boy, up, yahoo, !!!) good luck from a very wet and miserable Irish summer in Galway. What's new?
The IMF are Aliens from Mars...............no from deep deep outer Space.
Charles
Casablanca Unit: S6000 Effects 1,2,3,5,7,8 Blue Box World,
Arabesk 6.0a , Bogart 5.5c Disc Transfer 1.2

Re: Analouge to Avchd

Post by Charles »

culchie1 wrote:Ireland calling !!!
There is a rumor that our Govermennt is looking for way to tax the air we breath.
I've news for you from a damp wet Cumbria the Goverment is already doing that it's called Global Warming!

On AVCHD i've just burned my first AVCHD disc in my S4000 see post in Arabesk quality is amazing settings are very importent.
Regards
Charles
LouBruno
Casablanca Unit: STUDIO ULTRA ,SAPHIR, MS TRAVEL ..with ALL SOFTWARE, Cassie Travel Laptop PRO- Bogart Windows, MSI APACHE laptop with BOGART and all Current BOGART & Arabesk. Saphir 2.
GLIDECAM HD-2000, I-Pad latest, Sony HX-99..4K still camera

SONY FDR-53 4K,
, SONY FDR AX-700 HDR 4K video camera, GoPro HD2&3, SONY HDR-CX150 small HD pocket camera, SONY AX-53. Panasonic HC-20

Two Samsung BD D5700 Blu-ray players. OPPO 4K player.
JVC DT-V20L1 HDV monitor, All Music2Hues and Digital Hotcakes, Nikon D-80 still camera, NIKON D7100 HDSLR 18-300mm lens, D500 Nikon, 10 professional bicycles, two camels and a donkey :-) ........ Gocycle@gmail.com

Re: Analouge to Avchd

Post by LouBruno »

On your A10, you can really set up the menu to pop the colors.

Go to Cinematic setting......filter.....VIVID. Then "H" Personally, I do not like the 24P default and change it to 60i.

I can also give you a few more settings.