Thanksgiving

A place for Cassie Users to socialize and relax.
MichaelD
Casablanca Unit: Saphir B4W v9, S4000 Pro Bogart v9, Arabesk v7, Render Booster, Canon HF100, Prestige SE v9.1.

Thanksgiving

Post by MichaelD »

Happy Thanksgiving to all those across the pond.
RonaldPawlak
Casablanca Unit: Bogart 5.3 O.S.,Arabesk 5.4c, S4K Pro, most software, not a lot of HD software, Exterrnal USB blu-ray burner, Just purchase (2) XF-100 Canon cameras and one VIXIA HF-S10, HD cameras. (2) Senheisser Wireless Mics.

Re: Thanksgiving

Post by RonaldPawlak »

Well that was very nice of you to wish us all in the U.S. a Happy Thanksgiving. Sorry we can't say the same to you accross the pond except to say, HAVE A NICE DAY :lol:
TimKennelly
Casablanca Unit: No Casablanca unit currently.

Post by TimKennelly »

But, I don't get it, they are the ones across the pond...

Seriously, thank you and Happy Thanksgivings Day as well to all my friends!
My mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.
At school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I said “happy" and they told me I didn’t understand the question.
I told them they didn’t understand life.

Tim Kennelly
CKNewman
Casablanca Unit: Windows computer with Bogart SE 13.3, Arabesk 7, Audio Effects Pack v1.2b, Motion 3D XL-1 Pack 1, Sentry HD-Backup, Disk Juggler, Power Key, Aspector, Chromit, Effects Pack 8, Effect Pack 9, PiP Studio 3, Time-X, Ultimate Spice Box HD, Slivers, PIP Studio 4 ; Older windows computer with Bogart 8.4, Arabesk 7; Kron Plus with SE 8.3, most Generation 2 software except for CB Paint, Columbus, titling add-ons, and graphics symbols. Various TVs and a Kenner Give-A-Show Projector

Post by CKNewman »

I agree with Tim, they are definitely the ones on the other side of the pond. :lol: That being said, I would like to extend a Happy Thanksgiving greeting to all of our friends. I know it's a day late, but I'm still eating leftovers so I believe it still counts. :D
Craig Newman